221-230

Chapter 221 Rage 
  Qin Shaojun is not clear about his son who is angry when he enters the door. Therefore, he usually does not behave like this even when he encounters a major event.

  "Look at what you look like. When I came back, I started to get angry before I figured it out. What happened to you!" Qin Mingyuan tried to control his emotions, making his face flush.

  "Dad, we got such a bead these years, and this bead has been hidden in a secret place. We have all heard of the legend, what if it can really fly! In the future, we will come out of a genius who can fly! Who face."

  Qin Shaojun was not willing to give away the beads, and now there is no better way to prevaricate the Zou family.

  "Then you mean not to give it to the Zou family, but the news is simply unkeepable . The Zou family business will send someone to ask immediately. What shall we do then?" Qin Mingyuan's fire in his heart now turned into momentum, and he was not afraid of anything. people. There is even an illusion that the world of the Qin family is about to come.

  "Tell them directly that the beads are fake, and that the person who came back from the Qin family is a traitor. He killed all the people in the secret place!"

  Qin Shaojun glared at his elder son: "This is something that doesn't make sense. How could it be? Speak out of your mouth. Stupid!"

  Just as a few people were arguing fiercely, the phone rang.

  After Qin Shaojun answered the phone, his face was dark, and the people next to him heard the shelling on the other end of the phone.

  Qin Shaojun fell off the phone angrily: "We don't need to discuss it now, this bead must be given to the Zou family ." Before Qin Shaojun could finish, Qin Mingyuan exploded.

  "Why? No matter how powerful the four big families are, they ca n't get their hands and eyes to the sky. If they don't, let's go to the big leader." Qin Shao almost didn't come up with a breath of military air, and Qin Zhenxuan and Qin Minghua hurriedly stepped forward to comfort them.

  Qin Shaojun tremblingly pointed at Qin Mingyuan: "I don't know how to teach you to be like this. Are you still the successor I taught you carefully?"

  "Don't you ask for what? It's just that we lead you to the secret place." It's because of the fact that the Zou family has lost a few senior members this time, and because they are now making us take full responsibility for this matter." Qin Zhenxuan's confidence just regained was instantly broken. Having a firm foothold in the Zou family, it would be embarrassing to go to the family situation by yourself now.

  Qin Mingyuan poured a glass of cold water fiercely and forced himself to calm down. I knew that many things shouldn't be said, but I couldn't control myself.

  "Dad, it's my fault. I shouldn't speak but the brain, what should we do now?"

  Qin Shaojun rubbed his swollen temples: "Now take the initiative to give the beads to the Zou family, and prepare some gifts to come and apologize. Maybe it is. Can restore the previous relationship. Do you think things are that simple? If the Zou family is angry, the business won't do it?"

  Everyone present fell silent, and Qin Shaojun felt that this trip to the mountain really lost his wife and broke down. Is this the only treasure that the Rong family has guarded for generations? Or what happened in the secret place?
  "Zhenxuan, you don't have much to do right now. It's better to bring a few people into the secret place again. If we can find out the reason, we can stop the mouths of those two families."

  "Okay, grandpa. I'll arrange for someone to leave right away. "

  You must investigate carefully. The secret of the Rong family is my heart headache. After all these years of hard work, I have not achieved anything. I am not reconciled. If you continue to search for the Rong family, they must have reservations."

Chapter 222 The Island Nation 

Qin Mingyuan couldn't control himself after Qin Zhenxuan left: "Dad, what if the merchant asks us to be responsible? We invite them to go up the mountain this time to divide the interests together. Anyone who has the accident I do not want. is it still requires the same table gambling lost all of his compensation for it! "