381-390

Chapter 381 West City 

  Qi Yizhang has been shocked by everything in front of him again and again, and understands that the little girl has a small world, and the gifts he usually gives her are really worthless. After all, the little girl really lacks everything.

  Le Yun didn't introduce everything in the space, the two of them went out after a circle. There is still a day of logging in the forest today.

  The two were busy in the forest, and at least ten villages in Laos were burned to poppy fields overnight. Many villagers sat on the ground crying for their father and mother, and the police came to investigate without any problems.

  When evening comes, Le Yun will target twenty villages tonight, and leave immediately after burning. Sitting on the small spaceship and looking down, the fire is everywhere, and it is very comfortable to watch.

  "You're done, let's go!" It was just dawn when he stepped back to the territory of his own country. He said that he felt relieved when he saw the two who came back together, but he felt a little uncomfortable.

  "Ran Ran, is it going well?"

  Although Le Yun stayed up all night, she was still in good spirits, mainly because she had another bird country.

  "It's very smooth, let's leave immediately, and go to the city to find a place to rest first."

  I have been on the road all morning, and I can only rely on two legs during the day.

  In the evening, the seven cars continued to gallop on the road. On the way back to Beijing, I was only going to stop in Xi City, Shaanxi Province. I wanted to see the city where I lived for a few years in my previous life.

  Arriving in the west city in the early morning of the fifth day, Le Yun only left herself one day to find the memories of her past life.

  "Today, your task is to keep hoarding the food in the West City. If you have tasted the delicious food, don't hesitate to hoard it. We shouldn't come here again for a few years."

  Le Yun called everyone to disband, followed by Qi Yizhang and Jinyan. Standing near the clock tower, I found that there were many buildings missing. The clock tower has not changed, but the surrounding scenery is very different.

  The two buildings of post and telecommunications and telephone newspapers on both sides of the Xishi People's Theater on North Street no longer exist, and they should not be built. Xingqing Palace has not been converted into a park, and the Big Wild Goose Pagoda is still surrounded by small walls.

  Revisiting the old place is not a lot of fun. Le Yun took out her camera and took a lot of photos. When the West City recovers its prosperity, she will take pictures and compare it. Only then can she deeply feel the power of the motherland.

  The one-day tour of the West City ended with a hearty dinner, and continued to rush to Beijing overnight, and finally arrived in the early morning of the third day.

  Le Yun scattered people to live in the old houses in the suburbs. The houses here have been tidy up by the fifth uncle, and special people are left to clean the doors.

  Only Qi Yizhang and Qi Ersi were left to live at Uncle Wu's house, and Le Yun got out of the car and got into her room to relax in the space.

  There are not many opportunities to enter the space recently, and I miss being in the hot spring.

  Le Yun slept all day until noon that day, and she couldn't go to so many places next year, just choose one destination at a time.

  After lunch, the fifth uncle came over with the ledger.

  "It's nearly six months of account, you stay there more than half of the food I sent secretly sent to the nearby villagers, leaving only sell for the city of Beijing, I feel they are not in our scope of relief."

  Le Yun: "We only provide relief to the villagers who are in difficulty or are relatively unhappy. When I leave you with a portion of the grain, you can continue to expand, and don't repeat the relief."

  "After all, all farmers are not having a good time, so let's do our best. In recent years, don't think about making a lot of money, and there will be opportunities to earn it back in the future."

  Le Yun raised her eyebrows when she saw the balance on the account book, which can only be sold to people in Beijing to have such a high income.

  "Give me half of it, and continue to buy supplies for the rest."

  "I also exchanged some gold for you, and I'll send you a room later."

  Fifth Uncle is still very thoughtful.

  "Has anything happened in Beijing recently?"

  "Recently a lot of trouble thing Qin, Qin Shaojun have a back seat, his great grandson Qin Zhenxuan was sentenced to labor camp prison, I heard five years."

  "Arranged in the vicinity of Beijing City or left to prove Qinshao Jun To save face, this time my uncle will come over to deal with the Qin family's affairs, so I won't participate."

  Fifth Uncle (Liu Li) nodded: "Okay, I'll tell him the details later. Also, the Yin family is here again. They came here twice and said they are inviting you to stay with them." The Yin family was in such a hurry, and Yin Qishen just came back not long ago.

  "I'll go first in a few days. You can go when you can watch the big game. Let's go to open our eyes."

  The fourth uncle Zhao Rong and sixth uncle Wang Tao who heard the news at night rushed over. They are already there. The unit has a firm foothold, so time is bound.

  The fourth uncle took a sip of wine: "I really envy you for being able to walk around, I'm going to be tortured by the case every day and go crazy."

  "Hahaha, I'm better than you, at least I don't have to face disputes all day long, corpses are so bad. I'm worried. But the number one leader is about to retire recently, and the other deputy stationmaster is trying so hard to compete with me, which is annoying, after all, we don't have a deep foundation in Beijing." Sixth Uncle directly suffocated a glass of wine.

  "Let's go back to the village if you're not happy. It's not like we haven't eaten or drank, so we don't have to make ourselves so tired." Le Yun was relieved.

  Zhao Rong shook his head: "I can do a little bit of work in Beijing, and I can solve any trouble, at least no one dares to touch us casually." "I'm used to work, if I stop, I will feel bored, and I will stay until retirement. Just go back to the village and live."

  Le Yun will only give advice and will never influence them, and now there are no enemies other than the Qin family, they can just live the life they like quietly.

  The rest of the time is to listen to Zhao Rong talk about the case. Le Yun used to like to watch TV dramas about solving crimes, so it is very attractive to hear the real case.

  In the past few days in Beijing, Le Yun has been following Qi Yizhang to see the carving master. The craftsmanship of the objects carved by the old masters he knows have their own merits. Two of the works are more in line with Le Yun's preferences.

  On their way back, Qi Yizhang asked Le Yun's opinion: "Master Ke has a family in Beijing. If he wants to take him away, he has to bring his family with him, which is inconvenient. Master Miao is alone and his wife is not there. Now, his only son was sacrificed on the battlefield, and he has been fascinated with jade carving all his life. He is a pitiful person."

  "Then Master Miao, there are many people in our base, and there are countless rough jadeites, which can make his old age very comfortable. I never treat people who work for me badly, let him make conditions."

  I can't keep so many rough stones piled up all the time, I must let them see the light of day again and release their beauty.

  "Will a master feel lonely without a peer exchange? After all, when you go to the base, you rarely have the opportunity to go down the mountain. When you go back and ask Master Miao if there are like-minded people who are willing to go with him, they are more or less a companion. The most important thing is There are so many rough stones that Master Miao couldn't finish carving them all by himself."