621-630

Chapter 621 Grievance 

Gan Tao Xiansheng went to Elder Bai, and he had long heard of his doting on He Tingting. But now that he wants to meet Mo Yun, he can no longer tolerate it.

  "Elder Bai, choose one!"

  Elder Bai took the overly frightened granddaughter into his arms.

  "Sage Gantao, Rao Tingting once, I will definitely discipline her in the future." Immortal Gantao shook his head helplessly, looking at the situation on Le Yun's side, his pleas were blocked in his mouth.

  "I'll say it again, choose one! Elder Bai, don't let me down."

  He Tingting desperately shook her head at her grandfather with tears in her eyes.

  "Choose me, and I'll die for Tingting." He Tingting held her grandfather's clothes tightly. She didn't want to die, and she didn't want him to die, otherwise, she would not be able to survive in the future.

  Gan Tao shook his head in disappointment, how much effort and resources it takes to cultivate an elder in the sect.

  "Elder Bai, I'm putting my words here today. Even if you die today, He Tingting can't stay in the sect."

  Mo Yun didn't care about these things. If you have this opportunity, it's better to have more contact with his Huaili.

  "They only need to rest for a few days for their injuries, don't worry too much."

  "Thank you, Master."

  "Do you still want to continue going down?"

  Mo Yun smiled at Huaili's hesitant expression. said quickly.

  "Don't worry, you just go to practice, I won't follow."

  At this moment, Le Yun hates this feeling of wanting to kick others away after running out of people.

  "Master, I'm sorry!"

  "It's me who should say sorry, I just want you to be happy and don't leave me."

  Gan Tao came over at this moment and squatted beside Le Yun.

  "Why do you think you'll come out to practice now, and you won't even come to talk to me when you arrive at the Feixing Sect's site."

  Le Yun smiled awkwardly. None of these questions could be answered.

  "I came out to find my contracted beast, and I didn't plan to stay in the places I passed by. I'll definitely see you when I come back."

  Qian Taoxiansheng looked at Le Yun gently, the little girl was just pleasing. Gan Tao looked at Mo Yun's expectant eyes and smiled secretly, the teacher and apprentice didn't know what was wrong.

  "Then I'll take it seriously. Come and see me when I come back. I have developed a beauty tea, which can make my skin more beautiful. When you come, try it!

  " It is rarely seen in the Xiuxian world. Generally, the stronger the strength, the more superior you will be.

  "Moyun, I have already dealt with Elder Bai's affairs. This time, you have given me a face. I will thank Huaili when I look back."

  "Well, just keep more good things for Huaili."

  Gan Taoxian Sheng was so upset by Mo Yun's favored apprentice, he just wanted to leave quickly.

  "Farewell, find me when you have time."

  Xiansheng Gan Tao left with Elder Bai who had passed out in a coma, and Yu He and others were responsible for burying He Tingting.

  "Xiansheng Moyun, this time it's because of me that I'm not doing my job well. I hope that the saints won't be blamed."

  Moyun nodded and waved Yu He and the others to leave.

  "Huai Li, you can't hurry right now. Are you going to rest on the spot or I'll take you to the nearest city for recuperation."

  "We'll just rest here for a few days, Master..."

  Mo Yun sighed looking at Huaili's expression tone.

  "I see, I'll leave right away."

  Before leaving, Mo Yun also put all the gifts he had given Huaili at the apprentice ceremony beside her.

  "Wearing them is much safer, don't make me worry too much."

  Mo Yun took a deep look at Huaili and walked away, but he didn't go too far. Hide within the controllable range where you can see her.

  "Let's find a safe place to stay for a few days, and we'll set off when you are all healed up."

  A few people helped each other to find a cave, set up a tent in it, and let Jin Yanjinqing lie down first.

  "You four, hurry up and rest, I'll cook today."

  While Le Yun was cooking porridge, the little raccoon came over with a guinea fowl in its mouth.

  "You still know how to come back! I've never seen a contracted beast like you that doesn't show loyalty."

  Xiaoli threw the chicken aside and leaned on Le Yun's feet to please.

  "I didn't see Mo Yun coming. I ran because you wouldn't be in danger. If I don't run, it's me who is in danger."

  Le Yun kicked Xiaoli aside, this perfidious guy.

  "Little Lele, I found a place with a hot spring. Do you want to go to a hot spring? It's not an ordinary hot spring. There are spiritual plants growing next to it, which is equivalent to a medicinal bath."

  "Really! Then you must be careful. Saying that they are very good, we will move after dinner." What Xiaoli didn't say was that he was caught by Mo Yun long ago. He also deliberately found the hot spring and added a lot of healing medicine in it, in order to make Jinyan and the others not drag his precious apprentices.

  Le Yun speeded up the work in her hands. After cleaning the pearl chicken, it was divided into small pieces and stewed. When the rice porridge is almost ready, pour the stewed chicken soup into the rice porridge and cook together.

  "Let's all get up and eat some porridge. I have added medicinal herbs to heal wounds. After we finish eating, we will go to the hot spring. I think you will recover in three or four days."

  Le Yun gave each person a bowl of porridge, I took two more servings of greens from the space.

  "Lele, you are good at craftsmanship!"

  Jinxing gave Le Yun a thumbs up while eating porridge.

  "I also feel that I am very good. When you guys are healed, let's grill seafood for another day. There will be fewer opportunities to eat delicious food in the Xiuxian world."

  "I also want to eat seafood, and I can eat four big crabs right now."

  Jinqing just passed the threshold of life and death, and now she is very greedy after sobering up.

  "We must have a good meal in the next week. This time, we are lucky that we are all still alive. A cultivator in the spiritual transformation stage can kill us in seconds. How many such people are there in the immortal world? It is not easy to live here."

  Le Yun's words All the people present were silent. In the secular world, there was no need to worry about life. But now you have to tie your neck to your trouser belt at all times.

  "There will be gains and losses. Wherever you live, you have to adapt to the rules there."

  Mo Yun looked at Jinyan enviously and looked at how many people could eat Huaili's own food. Huaili used to cook for himself from time to time. Eat, but the food cooked at that level is hard to eat.

  Now it sounds like he is good at craftsmanship, but he can't get it out of his mouth at all. I haven't even heard of the seafood dinner they said, let alone what it tastes like.

  After packing up the tent, the five of them rushed to the hot spring. Le Yun thought the hot spring was in a cave, but it was hidden in a bamboo forest.

  There are indeed a lot of spiritual plants growing next to the hot spring, and the smell is very good.

  "Find a piece of cloth to block it, you can go down to soak together."

  Le Yun took out a dark cotton cloth to surround the hot spring pool first, and a cloth was also blocked in the middle of the hot spring pool.

  "Hurry up and soak up, I will prepare medicinal meals for you, and I will definitely nourish you in the past few days."

  Jinqing was lying on the bank of the hot spring pool and listening to Le Yun's busy voice, the corners of her mouth rose slightly.

  "Lele, in fact, you have the potential to be a good wife and mother. Let's see how careful you are to take care of patients."

  Le Yun wiped the water on her hands and rolled her eyes.

  "I'm here to make you get better and serve me as soon as possible. I really think I'm an old mother."

  "Hey, it's rare to enjoy it. This injury is worth it.

  " It's really comfortable."

  There is a hot spring in the Leyun space, who washes their leftover bath water.

  Mo Yun smiled and watched the bickering of the five from the tree, thinking about the way he and Huaili got along in the past, it was really sad.

  At night, Le Yun fell into a dream while lying in the tent. During the day, she forcibly broke through so that her Primordial Spirit was now in a state of dissociation.

  Mo Yun noticed this phenomenon and flew over.

  Jin Yan opened his eyes and looked outside the tent.

  "You haven't left?"

  Mo Yun waved his hand, and said that several people fell asleep immediately.

  In her dream, Le Yun saw a woman in a red dress. She was very beautiful, but her expression was indifferent, like someone who had no heart.

  "Immortal Huaili, Immortal Venerable Mo Che is right outside the door."

  "Don't bother."

  Huaili looked at the book in his hand and didn't respond to what the maid said.

  Soon the man in white came in, sitting in front of Huaili and staring at each other.

  "Go back with me."

  Huaili continued to read, as if the person in front of her didn't exist.

  "Huai Li, it's Master's fault, come home with me!"

  Mo Che went from patiently persuading him to losing his mind, throwing away the book in Huaili's hand and overturning the desk in front of him.

  The scene changed again, Huaili's face was full of tears, and she knelt on the ground and tugged at the hem of Mo Che's clothes.

  "Master, I haven't done it before, please believe me."

  "Why is Meng Qianji by your side..."

  Huaili cried while looking at the man who was walking away.

  The screen turned again, Huaili was facing the crowd surrounding her.

  "Huai Li Shangxian, now the outside world is rumored that the first divine pill has been refined by you. No one has refined the divine pill for tens of thousands of years because of the lack of the flesh and blood of the goddess."

  "We don't want more, one person will give us one A bottle of your blood will do."

  Huai Li fought to the end, rushed out of the siege, and when he returned to Mo Che Palace, he saw the woman beside Mo Che.

  Huaili gently touched her lower abdomen and turned to leave, but Mo Che saw Huaili leave and pushed the woman away and crushed the wine glass.

  Turning the screen again, Mo Che saw Huaili's slightly bulging belly from surprise to anger.

  Even more cruelly, he forced Huaili to swallow the medicine pill, and soon Huaili lay on the ground in pain and began to bleed.

  Huaili watched the blood on her hands and screamed at the sky, never looking at Mo Che again.

  When Mo Che understood everything and went to look for it, there was no trace of a pregnant woman anymore. Ten years, a hundred years, a thousand years, there seemed to be no trace of a pregnant immortal in the fairy world.

  Thunder rolled in the sky, as if it was about to split the sky. The immortals rushed towards the direction where Tianlei landed.

  When I saw the people who appeared after the thunder calamity, they were still the same red clothes and the same beauty, the only difference was the cold expression.

  "This is the magic pill you've been dreaming of for thousands of years, and it's true that I added my flesh and blood to it."

  Huai Li looked at the countless pairs of greedy eyes and evoked a cold and even cruel smile.

  "Because of your greed, I lost my original happiness, my lover, and my child. Today I want all of you to be buried with my child.

  " Moche.

  Mo Che's joy to see Huaili again was torn apart by the scene in front of him within a second.

  "Huaili, stop!"

  Mo Che didn't care whether the people below died or not, but Huaili was the act of destroying the Primordial Spirit.

  The fierce fire quickly devoured the immortals, and even the escape route was trapped. Huai Li smiled at the scene in front of him, but didn't give Mo Che a look.

  There was no Mo Che in Huai Li's eyes anymore, neither hated nor loved nor knew.

  Mo Yun didn't know that Le Yun's restored memory only contained their previous grudges. There is no sweet memory of the previous company.

  It is more likely that the previous Huaili deliberately erased the happy memories, because those memories are the irony to verify the hatred between them.

  Mo Yun looked at Huai Li's eyes with tears streaming down, and had a bad premonition in his heart.

  When Huai Li opened her eyes, it was no longer what Le Yun had before. Her eyes were so cold that there was no trace of warmth in them.

  Mo Yun trembled, his whole body trembling. Even the outstretched hand was icy blue and purple.

  "Huai Li, I..."

  Le Yun sat up and rubbed her brows, waved her hands away and put away the few people who entered the space, stood up and stretched out her hand to look at the little raccoon.

  The little raccoon jumped into Le Yun's palm happily, and patted Le Yun's hand with her little paw.

  "Has Xiao Lele regained her memory?"

  "Yeah, I'm back, thanks for your hard work."

  "It's not hard, I just hope Xiao Lele is happy."

  "Well, yes."

  Le Yun turned to look at Mo Yun, his eyes are still as plain as water.

  "Mo Che, don't appear in front of me in the future. The relationship between you and me has ended, the relationship between husband and wife has ended, and the kind of parenting that I should repay will also be repaid with the life of the child. Eternal life and eternity we can only be strangers!"

  Mo Yun listened to her arms Li's heartless words instantly blurred his eyes, and he reached out to hold Huaili's hand, but was swept away.

  "Huai Li, I know my fault, which is unforgivable. Now that you are back, I don't ask you to give me a chance, I just ask you to let me see you."

  "The ten thousand years of waiting makes me want to stand by you . Beside me, I don't ask for anything, I just ask you to give me a look."

  Le Yun turned to leave, but was hugged tightly by Mo Yun from behind.

  "Huai Li, tell me what to do? Let's start over, okay? We will have children in the future, and we will definitely be able to live happily."

  Now Le Yun can't break free from the bondage in the early days of spiritual transformation, so she simply closed her eyes. Turned off perception.

  Mo Yun spoke for a long time before realizing that the person in front of him didn't want to listen at all, smiled miserably, and let go of Le Yun.

  "Huai Li, I won't give up, I'll pay back part of my previous sins first."

  Mo Yun stretched out his right hand and released the Fallen Immortal Sword, which could cut off the bones of the immortal with a single sword.

  Xiaoli saw that she desperately used the power of the contract to shout Le Yun, how could Le Yun hear?.

  Mo Yun's first sword pierced directly into his chest.

  "This sword is to punish me for distrusting Huaili." The blood instantly stained the entire chest, and when the sword was drawn, the blood sprayed onto Le Yun.

  "Sorry, I stained your clothes again. I always do things that make you hate."

  Mo Yun hurriedly wiped Le Yun's clothes, and the blood from the corners of his mouth also came out at this time. Mo Yun hurriedly wiped the blood from the corners of his mouth with his sleeve, afraid of soiling Le Yun's red clothes again.

  Mo Yun raised his sword and pierced his chest again, the blood was blocked by Mo Yun's spiritual power.

  "This sword is to punish me for killing our children with my own hands."

  Mo Yun drew his sword and stabbed again.

  "This sword is to punish me for throwing you in danger and ignore you."