661-670

Chapter 661 Missing 

the leader is still feeling a pity in my heart, after all, how much contribution such a person can make if they stay here. The country really needs her.

  "Alas, it's a pity that she won't come back."

  Yin Hongru nodded, and if he went to the Xiuxian world, who would come back if he could gain a firm foothold. Besides, the ultimate goal of Le Yun is not the world of immortal cultivation at all.

  "What are your plans? You won't leave again in the future."

  "I won't leave, I just want to enjoy my old age here, and I have only one girl left by my side. After she gets married, she can live a good life with her old father-in-law and daughter-in-law. "

  Where do you live now? Do you want to go back to the old house of the Yin family?" Yin Hongru felt that it was not worth the trip when he thought that he didn't even keep the old house.

  "I want to go back to the old house. After all, I'm used to living there."

  "This is fine, but you probably won't be able to take back the land next to it. Now that the land is collectively owned, you can't be too special."

  "Yes, Anyway, there is no one in the family anymore, and there is no one to plant the land for us." The leader thought about it, although the Yin family owner no longer had the power he used to have, he is a treasure in himself.

  "Patriarch Yin, let's do it. You still have to live when you come back. Can you provide some medicinal herbs for the country on a regular basis, I will be responsible for providing you with medicinal materials. I will also give you a certain amount of money and tickets every time. This way you don't have to live for your life. I'm worried."

  In fact, Yin Hongru was not short of money, and before he went to the Immortal Cultivation Realm, he put away a batch of money and jewelry. I thought it was just in case, but I didn't think it was really just in case.

  But people who don't want to have a place in the place where they live will still crush a group of people in terms of strength when they come back. But the position still needs to be re-consolidated.

  "Let's do it, the leader gives the medicine, and I provide 100 Rejuvenation Pills and Qi and Blood Pills every month. I only charge 50 yuan for hard work, but I have to give me a name, so I can be justified. to serve the country." The leaders are very willing to absorb these talented people, and their ability is still very strong.

  "Okay, I'll set up a new Chinese medicine department for you, and you'll be in charge. There are wages and benefits, but we have to worry about the birth of new drugs first."

  "Hahaha, well, I don't worry about it and we don't have anyone to give it to us. "

  That's right, okay, let's settle it like this. Come and sit with me in the future. I want to hear about Le Yun. Little girl, I really miss her."

  Yin Hongru also thought about it, thinking about his son , and also want to follow Le Yun to appreciate the unknown scenery. But who can let their qualifications fail?

  "Le Yun is no longer a little girl, she is already the mother of quadruplets."

  "Oh~~, no. How could she marry Qi Xiaozi at such a young age? Qi Xiaozi must be unable to wait."

  "When I saw her, the children were already crawling. The four dolls were so beautiful. Her husband looked a bit like Qi Shao, but I didn't feel like he was alone.

  " The two broke up.

  "I didn't expect that the two people who have been together since childhood have no fate. Then have you seen Qi Xiaozi?"

  "No, but I have met Qi Er, who has been with Qi Shao, and also with Le Yun. So I'm also very confused, the two masters separated, but Qi Er didn't follow the original master."

  The more he talked about the leader, the more confused he became, and the more he wanted to see Le Yun. I don't know how much grievance I have suffered in another world before I choose to marry someone else.

  "Is Le Yun happy? Is that man good to her?"

  "Okay, I see that man stays by Le Yun's side all day long. It can be said that he never leaves. Even the children don't let Le Yun hug him."

  "Haha . Haha, okay, that's fine. As long as you're nice to Le girl, it doesn't matter who her man is. "

  "Yes, Immortal Moyun is the number one in the world of immortals. She's amazing."

  "That's good, I can rest assured that girl Le is doing well. I just hope to see her again in my lifetime." The two chatted for a long time, the leader He also took out what Yin Hongru knew.

  At the same time, Dan Yuan also became a sensation. All rushing to get their own letter.

  The old lady Rong couldn't take care of her grandson anymore, so she picked up the letter and read it while crying.

  "Our family Lele has a child, and sent a photo."

  Mrs. Lou hurriedly surrounded her, looking at the photo of Le Yun and the four milk dolls in the photo, tears also fell.

  "Why do you get married so early, and have children before your body is ready. Qi kid is too much."

  "Quadruplets, three boys and one girl are dressed up. Lele is amazing.

  " People are taking turns looking at the photos, and there are photos of a few Jinyan people. But steward Qi was lost, and there was no photo of his young master.

  "Young master must have offended Lele, otherwise he would not even be willing to take a photo of him."

  "The child is born, so how can you offend him? You must be the young master who is unwilling to take a photo." But in the envelope of the housekeeper Qi there was A storage bag with instructions on how to open it.

  Butler Qi quickly asked Le Ping to open the storage bag, which was stuffed with animal meat and a few bottles of medicinal herbs.

  Butler Qi distributed the things to everyone in strict accordance with the instructions above.

  "What kind of animal meat is this, it is said that eating it can be good for the body. Let's put it in a storage bag and eat it slowly. Each person comes to get two pills, and they must be put away so that they don't get lost."

  Mrs. Rong Putting the letter on his chest, he went back to the house and read it over and over again. This will be the last letter she will receive from her granddaughter.

  Whether it's in the world of immortals or the world, everyone is doing well. This also allows Le Yun to practice and practice without distractions.

  Three years have passed in a flash, and the Four Treasures of the Mo Family are almost four years old.

  The three boys are squatting in the grass to play stealth. If you don't see the angry child girl holding a stick and pinching her waist nearby, you must think that the three children are playing hide and seek.

  What made the children very angry was that their unscrupulous father was just coaxing his precious daughter.

  "I'll count to three, if you don't come out, don't come out again."

  Mo Che looked at the barrier that Le Yun was about to set up and quickly pulled his daughter's little hand, secretly transmitting her voice.

  "Baby Lingxi, your brothers are going to suffer a big crime. Are you going to help them beg for mercy? They usually love you the most."

  Lingxi opened her beautiful purple eyes, and her face immediately revealed that she was dealing with her mother. smile.

  With her short legs, she ran to Le Yun's side in three or two steps and tightly hugged her mother's thigh, not forgetting to sit on her mother's feet.

  "Mom, are you angry?" When Le Yun heard her daughter's voice, half of her anger disappeared immediately, and when she looked down at Xiao Lingxi's smile, she lost her anger at all. She bent down and hugged her daughter and kissed her.

  "Fortunately, I still have a warm-hearted daughter, otherwise I would have been mad at the four men surnamed Mo long ago."

  "Mom, you can't be angry, if you get angry often, you will grow old. I'm still waiting to grow up. to be sisters with you."