61-70

Chapter 61 Tanghong

  She is busy with her arm not stopping, but neglected her body size. She heard a crisp sound, and he arm bone was cracked.

  Immediately afterwards, the liquid medicine in the medicine cauldron was also sprayed out, and Le Yun was hurting and embarrassed now.

  Le Yun couldn't care about her embarrassment, and grinned with her teeth on her left arm to find the medicine. I have never seen such an unlucky thing, even if you make a medicine, you can fry it!
  Hurry up to eat the Fushang Pill, and sat on the soft cushion for a while, frightened by the stove lid just now. After more than ten minutes, the arm was all right, and Le Yun came back on the stove bar after slowing down.

  Today, let's see how many times you can blow me up. Le Yun started refining medicine again and again, and went through fryer again and again. Finally at the Nth time, I was able to control it very well, but I couldn't become a pill and couldn't gather together.

  Le Yun feels that her level is too low and she doesn't continue to be serious. It is also good to be able to make a liquid medicine. It was quite satisfying to find the small bottle and put the liquid medicine on it.

  Right now, Le Yun had been refining more than ten bottles of liquid medicine before she stopped. Today is really a big breakthrough, and it has taken the most difficult first step for alchemy in the future!
  For more than ten days after that, Le Yun spent the day working with the big guys in the ground, and practicing and alchemy at night. The seven people finally planted all the land in the base with wheat seeds.

  "Uncle Zhongrong, we have stayed at the base for almost 20 days. There is nothing wrong with not going down the mountain?"

  Le Yun was worried that she would not show up in the village like this, and how many people were not at the same time, afraid that someone in the village would suspect something!

  "It's okay. Everyone knows that you are going to school in the village. Huairong and I told the public to go to our relatives while it's not too cold."

  "Miss, it's getting colder and colder today. Let's hurry up ." The ground in those three caves is about to go downhill as soon as possible. I have to go down the mountain to find someone reliable to stay here to watch the animals. We have to go out before the New Year, no one can feed the animals.

  Le Yun nodded, she really didn't think about the animals, the gold bars had their own early harvest, and it was said that they had gone out to play.

  "Then let's hurry up and finish planting the land within a week. You also have to hurry up to advance in the Danyuan. There is a lot of spiritual energy there, and when you return to the village to practice, you will slow down." On the fifth day, Li Zhongrong led a man in his thirties with a disability in his left leg, a crutch when he walked, and a gloomy look on him.

  "Miss, I brought someone back! This is my subordinate back then. He has been living in his hometown because he injured his leg. The family disliked him for not being able to do heavy work. As soon as I contacted him, he came directly."

  "Little Miss, my name is Tang Hong! Thank you for letting me stay." 

"We Welcome you here. Although it is on the mountain, it is clean at any rate. We have no shortage of food and clothing. Life is okay!"

  Le Yun felt wronged by the Rong family. People still have sympathy and don't say how great they are, but at least these people are hurt because of the Rong family.

  "Okay! You arrange for Uncle Tang's residence, and it's time to eat later !" Le Yun privately gave the Zhongxin Pill to Li Zhongrong. Since Tang Hong is willing to come over, he will definitely be willing to eat the Zhongxin Pill, and Uncle Zhongrong will also give it to Tang Hong in advance saying their situation.

  After lunch, Le Yun asked to see Tang Hong's injured leg. Although she is not good at learning skills now, she will definitely have a chance as long as she works hard.

  "Uncle Tang, do you mind if I want to see your injured leg?"

Chapter 62 Inspection

 When Tang Hong heard Le Yun's words, he unconsciously pressed his hand on his left leg, and unconsciously grasped the blue veins on his palm. You can see how much Tang Hong cares about this injured leg.

  "Uncle Tang, don't think too much. My master  also let me study medical skills for a period of time. If I can't cure you now, it doesn't mean that I can't cure you in the future. Even if I really can't cure you, I don't mean that my master can't cure you."

  The ancestors and Dan Yuan left so many elixirs, they can always find the elixirs that can treat Tang Hong!

  "Yes, right, Xiao Tang! You have to let the little lady try, the little lady's master is very good!"

  "Thank you, little lady, I believe you! I just thought of what happened after the leg injury was uncomfortable!"

  Tang Hong said He rolled up his trouser legs, revealing a hideous scar, which was obviously atrophy, and it should be because he hadn't taken good care of it after being injured.

  Le Yun pressed the injured leg in a circle, and found that some places were a little stiff.

  "Put out your hand, I will lower the pulse."

  In fact, Le Yun usually uses him to try her hand. Today, she has this opportunity to experience the feeling of different pulses.

  Le Yun felt that Tang Hong's pulse was vacant. He was injured in the past and was not properly treated in time, and then he failed to maintain his body.

  "Uncle Tang, your body is very bad, you are almost exhausted of physical functions. It doesn't look like a body in your thirties at all, and it's not an exaggeration to say that it is a body in your sixties!"

  Le Yun decided Tang Hong's illness needs to be treated in two steps, and the injured leg is quickly cured with pill, which gives him confidence in life. To restore the body, use the traditional Chinese medicine prescribed by yourself to slowly adjust the body.

  Le Yun happened to use Tang Hong to try her hand, mobilizing prescriptions at any time, wanting to see her own level. After all, she had memorized medical books for several years in her previous life, and now she lacks the opportunity to practice.

  "Uncle Tang, the medicine left by my master can cure your leg quickly. But your body needs to be recuperated slowly. You must actively cooperate with me. When you get better, you will be a brand new self again."

  Tang Hearing this, Hong pulled Le Yun's hand excitedly. He really didn't expect that he would have a chance to restore his legs to normal, and that he could live as meaningful as before.

  With a puff, Tang Hong knelt directly to Le Yun.

  "Miss gave me hope to live again. Ever since my leg was injured, everyone in the family felt that I was a drag. Every day I finished my work and had a bite to eat and felt that I shouldn't eat it! My parents are like this, I feel that if I am alive I'd rather die like a trash!"

  "My life was originally the little lady's, and now the little lady gives me a chance to be born again, I don't know how to repay you!"

  Le Yun quickly avoided and reached out to help Tang Hong. I am really speechless to this group of people who always kneel to her. This group of people is respectable. They rely on loyalty to accompany her to this day.

  Obviously you can have your own life, but give up for the promise and vow. It is clear that Rong's family has fallen, they can escape the shackles, but they have been holding on.

  So they will also live happily in the future. Although they don't have much abilities, they will do their best to help them, because the guardianship is also mutual!

  "You are still protecting me, and you are already repaying me. From now on, we will be a family. We are all lonely people in this world. Let's keep a group and keep warm!"

  "Well, Xiao Tang, we will be fine in the future. Guarding the little lady, watching her grow up, helping her avenge her revenge, we are worth all our lives!" This is also Li Zhongrong's most true thought, maybe we can follow the little lady to build a glorious future!