591-600

Chapter 591 Steps 
  The old lady shook her head with tears in her eyes.

  "But these things are just trivial things for you, why let things come this far."

  Le Yun put down the cup and leaned back on the sofa.

  "The trivial thing in your mouth is to make me embarrass others. It is clear that Rong Haoran is not short of money or anything. Why must he go to school to find his other half? Did I agree this time, next time he wants to be a leader I have to agree with everyone?."

  It's futile to talk about it now, and there is no deep emotional bond that breaks down quickly.

  Liu Li walked to the yard and sat on the stone bench with his head lowered, thinking wildly, he didn't know what to do. The old master's house and the new master's house are in trouble like this, which is the last thing their old subordinates want to see. Obviously they are relatives and follow the little master to live a good life, right?
  An hour and a half later, when all the staff arrived, both those who were at work and those who were investigating the case came over. Also on the way to know what happened.

  Those who were originally disappointed with Rong Haoran were even more disappointed now. Everyone was glad that their little master was leading them, otherwise they would have died hundreds of times.

  "You are all here, I believe you all know the matter. I will not hand over the treasure, and I will not give a penny to those who have not contributed."

  Mrs. Rong looked at the old subordinates in front of her, hoping that they would say what she wants to hear. If these people do not agree, will Lele be resigned, and will he be able to go back to the past without the treasure?

  "Let me say it first, after all, I have always been the leader of everyone." Li Zhongrong was surprisingly calm after learning about this, but in fact, according to the last words left by the old prince, they had already completed their mission to the Rong family. Now that he is free, he can no longer manage anyone and everything in the Rong family.

  "The treasure map of the Rong family was given to the young lady by the master, and he did not leave a will saying that it must be handed over to the young master or his wife. And without the young lady, we have no ability to get it, so these treasures should belong to the young lady."

  Li Zhongrong finished Everyone behind him agreed. In these years, only Le Yun was the master in their hearts. Feeding them, nourishing them, and letting them practice, this gave them a chance to be reborn.

  "You, you, okay, let's go, let's go abroad."

  "Arrange someone to take them back, and if I bring you, I will take you back safely."

  Mrs. Rong always wanted Le Yun to go down the stairs. She doesn't want to leave here. But Le Yun made up her mind this time, because this kind of thing will happen in the future.

  "Be careful, count how much Rong Haoran paid for living expenses in the base, and give them back together." After hearing this, old lady Rong suddenly released Rong Haoran who was supporting her, turned her head and rushed towards Le Yun and hugged her.

  "Lele, do you really not want your grandmother? I don't really want the treasure, I just want you to keep me."

  Looking at the tearful old lady, Le Yun didn't know how she should feel. She knew that she was too decisive, but she really didn't want to trouble herself with these so-called family relationships.

  "Do you still want to stay?"

  " Yes , I want to stay, even if you don't see me again, I want to stay."

  Mrs. Rong still wants to reconcile with Le Yun, as long as she stays, there is still a chance.

  "Lele, it's not easy for the old lady. It's all for Young Master Rong. You should be considerate of her good intentions as a mother."

  Jinxin had already calculated the money and brought it to Mrs. Rong, and Le Yun took it and let go. In the hands of Mrs. Rong.

  "Grandma, it's your freedom whether you go back or not, and I won't call the shots for you. But in the future, if you stay here, you will have to live a quiet and low-key life. This place is no better than the outside world. Don't go back to the base, and live your life well. ."

  The old lady Rong hugged Le Yun again and cried bitterly.

  "You really don't plan to take care of us anymore? It's very unsafe for me and your uncle to be helpless in the country. There are still many people staring at the Rong family."

  Le Yun looked at the fifth uncle, and she didn't know something.

  "Yes, the direct line of the Rong family, who I don't know who spread it out, has returned. Only the direct line of the Rong family knows where the treasure is hidden."

  Le Yun looked at the crying old lady, and the stupid Rong Haoran standing at the door. Her heart sighed countless times.

  Qi Yizhang knew that Le Yun couldn't ignore it, just because the original owner's mother couldn't stand by and watch them in danger.

  "Cha, dig the people out for me. The most important thing is to check whether the Wuling clan is behind."

  "Uncle, you are all old subordinates of the Rong family. You still have to take care of their safety." Li Zhongrong hurriedly stepped forward and agreed. , with a smile on his face.

  "Don't worry, little miss, we will be responsible for the safety of the old lady and Rong Shao. When you all calm down, the family relationship will not be erased."

  In the heart of the old subordinates, I hope they can get along peacefully, after all, there is no one left in the Rong family.

  Mrs. Rong was helped away by Li Zhongrong crying. Rong Haoran has been in a free state. I don't know if it is really messed up.

  Looking at the person who left, Le Yun was not very happy. She really didn't know how to get along with her relatives.

  Qi Yizhang took Le Yun's hand, knowing that she was not happy.

  "Don't think about it, some people are born without relatives, and they have no fate even if they want to work hard. Just like me, those who loved me left early, and the rest wanted me to die. So choosing loneliness is a habit, It's more of a kind of protection."

  Le Yun shook her head helplessly as she looked at people with the same fate as her.

  "I understand that this is fine. We are destined to be lonely according to our future cultivation."

  Jingxin and Jingqing also came around and took Le Yun's hand.

  "Lele, there are the four of us. You can rest assured that we will work hard to cultivate and accompany you to the end."

  Le Yun smiled and slapped her hands away, pretending to be angry.

  "I don't want you to accompany me. When the time comes, you should give me a wife, a wife, a man and a man. We didn't have relatives before, but we will give birth to relatives in the future. Otherwise, what's the point of having a longer lifespan?. "

  Qi Yizhang nodded again and again, he was looking forward to that day the most. Even the deceased grandfather and mother will be happy for him.

  "Okay, we'll leave together when the time comes, and don't watch the people around you die one by one."

  Jinqing didn't want to see the people around her leave because of insufficient cultivation.

  "Okay, everyone has lost a lot of time recently because of the Wuling Clan, so make up for what you need to pick up."

  The winter in Beijing came quickly, and within a few days, Le Yun put on a coat. In the morning, I came to the classroom with the wind that cut my face, and stood in front of the table with a pile of things.

  "Who put this up?"

  Pan Mingliang, the gossip man, turned his head and whispered mysteriously.

  "It's all given by some bald seniors. Just ask your location, put down your things and leave. Even if they all wear hats, I can still see the stubble that just grew."