391-400

Chapter 391 Big Competition 8 

The whistle sounded, and the sky was flying with spiritual power, showing off a hodgepodge of skills.

  The people of Le Yun have always been ruthless and talkative. The Yin family only looked for the other three to compete, and they were determined not to attack the people of Le Yun.

  The Le family only used the most ruthless hand, and the move was fatal. They are not afraid of hurting their opponents because they have enough pills. But now the people of the three major families are miserable, watching one by one being ousted from power.

  There is no comparability in single-player competitions of the same rank. At the same time, it will be a bit difficult for one person to face three people, and they will also be injured to varying degrees.

  In the first formal competition, they also tried their best, determined not to lose the face of the master, and most importantly, not to cut the crops with their bare hands.

  Each Le family member is to solve the problem with one person first, then throw it away and then fight against the rest at the same time.

  The people of the four major families have never looked down on them and now treat them with seriousness. The few remaining members of the family were still thinking about discussing strategies, but Qi Er and the others didn't give them a chance at all. It was a rare competition without wasting medicinal pills, but they could fight hard.

  Bai Yunqi and Zou Yuchang were both stunned on the high platform, aren't they ordinary people?
  "Yin Hongru, please explain to me quickly, what's the situation?"

  Yin Hongru was overjoyed looking at Zou Yuchang's blushing old face, let him have nothing to do, and pick things up!
  "You asked them to come to power, what do you need me to explain? They are powerful and I can't stop them."

  "Now in this situation, how can the four of us win?"

  Yin Hongru was happy: "Of course, after removing the people who came to power, The one who stays on the stage for the longest time wins."

  "You fart, none of your Yin family have ever competed with the little girl, so of course you will stay at the end."

  "I don't care, you picked them up. You messed up the conference."

  There was a lot of noise on the high platform, and the fighting on the ring was in full swing. Le Yun was going to be dizzy from the sun. In the big summer, there was no sunshade, so she carried her face and directly exposed to the sun.

  Qi Yizhang saw that Le Yun's little face was sunburned, and in distress, he immediately led someone to find a wooden stake, nailed it into the ground, and tied a whole piece of dark fabric with a rope at the top to block it.

  Jinyan took out several large and small basins from the tent, poured saltpeter and water into the big basin, poured water into the small basin and sat in the big basin, and soon the water in the small basin turned into ice. .

  A few pots were placed around Le Yun to let the temperature drop. The women of other families were envious of them, especially the eldest ladies and ladies.

  Yin Qishen went directly to stay beside Le Yun, and Lai Manli also brought Yin Qihan and Yin Xinyan over. Now Lai Manli also wants to understand, it is better to get along well if you can't afford to offend.

  "Miss Mei, I also have the cheek to come here to soak in the cold air."

          "Welcome, please take a seat!"

  I cut a bowl of fruit from the tent and brought it over, sprinkled a layer of ice cubes, and the fruit was quickly chilled tasty.

  When everyone was eating comfortably, Lou Yufeng rushed over. Seeing the little girl enjoying herself like that, she couldn't help shaking her head, she really enjoys life everywhere.

  "Is little aunt having fun here?"

  Le Yun raised her head and saw Lou Yufeng raised her eyebrows: "Uncle Lou, I thought you weren't here! Did you see my people on stage? Awesome, you guys The Bai family's fighting power is not good!"

  Lou Yufeng sat down beside Le Yun, took the fruit carefully handed over and ate it.

  "I heard about your training method. The people you train are all wild wolves, and the people of the four major families are canaries in cages. Is this comparable?"

  Lai Manli was quite surprised to see Lou Yufeng Yes, I didn't expect Miss Mei to know the Bai family.

  "Did you see it? The man across from him is Bai Hao, and next to him is his newly married wife is Jiang Zhuchen, the daughter of the seventh elder of the Bai family, Jiang Gengzhe."

  Le Yun looked over, Bai Hao was expressionless, and the woman beside her was stroking her stomach from time to time.

  "Is this pregnant?"

  Lou Yufeng blinked: "Looking at Bai Hao's appearance, I feel sorry for him. As a man, I can't even call anyone who wants to sleep. It's a shame!"

  Qi Yizhang glared at the open-mouthed old man. This is poisoning Lobo's ears.

  "My fault, my fault, fight!" Lou Yufeng immediately knew that he had said something wrong when he saw Qi Yizhang's eyes.

  Lai Manli stretched out her ears and listened: "You are talking about the eldest young master that the Bai family just found, and I have heard about it. My sister-in-law is dying of worry every day, and the Bai family has no descendants until now. Well, now it's alright, girl Jiang is pregnant all of a sudden."

  "Oh? Bai Hao doesn't look like someone who hasn't married before, doesn't he have children?"

  Lai Manli whispered, "Bai Hao married a daughter-in-law a long time ago. Now, I heard that there is a son and a daughter."

  "I hear you mean that the Bai family is unwilling to admit outside children?"

  "Ahem, you may have heard that our four major families generally sell domestically. , we seldom marry outside women, after all, you may not necessarily have the talent for cultivation."

  "Then your sister-in-law agrees? Aren't you in a hurry to hug your grandson?"

  Lai Manli pouted : "She is the most arrogant and resolutely refuses to accept outsiders. A person is a daughter-in-law, after all, she is the eldest lady of the four major families. I am different, as long as I have grandchildren, I like it."

  Le Yun smiled and nodded: "Don't worry, you must have many grandchildren.
  Yes ."