211-220

Chapter 211 Seafood 
  Leyun is energetic when she sees it here, doesn't it mean that she will not be short of spirit stones in the future, so she can make it casually. But thinking of the lifeless Xuan Lingzhu, happiness was halved.

  Later, it was said that after the Xuan Lingzhu recognized the master, it would provide all its spiritual power to the master to help the master upgrade in a comprehensive way. Then the Xuan Lingzhu needed to be repaired in the spiritual marrow.

  Le Yun now understands that her advancement and spatial upgrade are all due to the profound spirit orb. Although she has experienced a lot of pain, she also forced the profound spirit orb to recognize the master. In this case, the beads are wrong.

  Le Yun opened the spirit box again and said to Xuan Lingzhu: "Although you can't speak, you can definitely understand what I say. I am sorry to say to you here, and take a good rest in the spirit box. I want to provide me with a lot of spiritual energy. Come on!" The color of the Xuan Lingzhu became darker at this time, which should be an expression of its dissatisfaction.

  Le Yun touched it and soothed: "No way, just accept your fate, who will let me be the master! Hahahahaha"

  The back of the book is about the origin of the Profound Spirit Orb, and it is not a letter from the ancestors. Can help fly into a fairy. It is just a professional who makes spirit stones.

  Le Yun sat on the high platform and looked around, all of which were golden bookshelves. Looking at so many books on it, I instinctively resisted them. I haven't finished reading the books in the original space.

  Le Yun didn't understand what was going on in this space, didn't it mean that it was refined by the ancestors and couldn't be upgraded? Not only has it been upgraded, but there are so many more things. Is it because the space itself looks like this, and what I originally took was the simplified version?
  I don't know if I can upgrade in the future? Le Yun shook her head quickly, now looking at so much land, she is almost dying of anxiety and can no longer upgrade. That's it.

  Le Yun patted the spiritual marrow box and Xuan Lingzhu to say hello and left the main hall, now she firmly refused to read the book inside.

  Standing at the entrance of the main hall and looking out, the bamboo houses and villas in the distance are a bit small.

  Le Yun rode on the eDonkey and returned to the villa, thinking about getting herself clean first. I just thought of seafood, and I am still drooling now. Be sure to treat yourself well later.

  After taking a shower, standing in front of the mirror, I suddenly saw flame-like lines appearing on my forehead. It was not too obvious, but I could still see flames from a closer look.

  How do you usually go out? Isn't this looking for trouble? Now I pay attention to hard work and simplicity. Whoever goes out still draws a flower on the forehead!

  Le Yun wanted to abuse the Profound Spirit Orb again now. You said it didn't enter her body from her forehead, so she couldn't swallow it directly from her mouth.

  Le Yun took the cleansing towel dipped in water and wiped it, completely useless. Annoying, no matter what, leave all the bangs if it doesn't work.

  Go to the kitchen and sit on the pot, take out two hairy crabs and steam them on the pot. Take out another squid, clean it up, and come with a spicy squid. Let's have another sea urchin steamed egg, let's live!
  Seafood is easy to make and can be done in ten minutes. Prepare the ginger vinegar sauce in advance and serve everything you eat. Breaking the hairy crabs, the deliciousness of the entrance made Le Yun's eyes narrowed.

  Soon all the seafood was finished. For Le Yun, these things are just grinding his mouth and not occupying his stomach. After eating, I didn't feel like it was enjoyable, so I slapped my lips, and went to grab a portion of salt-and-pepper shrimp and a portion of crayfish.

  Le Yun was really full at this time, and a big stomach king lived in her small body. Thank God so much for letting myself have space and satisfying my appetite no matter where I am.

Chapter 212 Looking For 

  Le Yun slept beautifully in the space, and got up full of energy to exercise. The strength of the body is still not enough, otherwise it would not have suffered so many traumas yesterday. In the future, strengthen physical training and strive to become a King Kong Gourd Baby.

  When Qi Yizhang finished his practice and prepared to go down the mountain, when Qi Er first went out to find a good way to walk, he really saw a group of people rushing up the mountain.

  Qi Er hurriedly hid and waited for these people to go far before showing up and running into the cave. Qi Yizhang has been carried out of the cave, and everyone is waiting for Qi Er to show his way.

  "Master, it's not good. There is another group of people here, and they should be in the same family as those who came before."

  Qi Yizhang was about to get up immediately, but Qi Er stopped him.

  "Master, you really can't move around casually now, don't worry. No, I will follow up and have a look."

  "You can't go up by yourself, I won't say to help now, it's a hindrance when you are in danger. Let's do this, One person is left to take care of me. All the rest follow those people, and when they see them, put a cold gun behind them."

  "Leave one person, what if you meet those people?"

  "Take the traces outside the cave ." After cleaning up, we will stay in the cave and wait for you."

  Qi Yizhang said as he took out a bunch of bullets and pistols from the space.

  "You carry these. You must protect Le Bao'er and protect your lives. I hope you will not miss any of them when you come back." Qi Er and the others quickly took in the bullets and guns, and carried Qi Yizhang back into the cave again. Some weeds piled up outside.

  Several people hurried to catch up with the group of people in front of them, as if the people in front were also groping for routes everywhere. This way for a while, that way for a while.

  Qi Yizhang didn't waste any time either, and seized all the time to practice. Spiritual power runs wildly in the meridians, circle after circle. In fact, Qi Yizhang's cultivation speed is very fast, and he has reached the second level of Qi training within a few days in total. Now it is about to advance to the third level of Qi training.

  Le Yun looked at the time when it was almost time before she came out of the space, and turned around in Lingmai Mountain. It is unrealistic to dig out all the spiritual stones in this mountain, and there is not so much time. But it can't be thrown here.

  Thinking of the more mountains in the space, if the one in front of you is also taken in, the two mountains will be good companions.

  Le Yun walked out of the cave and stood at the entrance of the cave. Wrap the whole mountain with the spiritual power of the whole body, and now he is practicing Qi Dzogchen, and the spiritual power is still relatively sufficient.

  Mind has been pulling the mountain range to retreat into space, first pulling out from the root of the mountain. Swaying left and right to loosen the roots, Le Yun walked over, put her hands on the entrance of the cave, closed her eyes, and took the whole mountain into the space.

  The two mountains live next to each other, much smaller than the big mountain in the space.

  Li Zhongrong heard the rumbling sound and hurried to Le Yun's side. I almost fell when I got outside the last door.

  Li Zhongrong hurriedly stopped the crowd coming from behind: "Stop, there is no road ahead, and the mountain ran away."

  Everyone slowly probed out, only to realize that the mountain range that was still there yesterday is gone.

  "Lele is still in the cave, what should we do?" "Boss, let's tie the rope down and have a look."

  Li Zhongrong felt that he had to go down to find Le Yun. How could this mountain disappear?

  "I would like to take a group of people down to look for it, and the rest will hurry up and pry me down the spirit stones."

  I would like to lead Rong Jin to tie the rope to the body, pedaling slowly on the stone wall. Go down the mountain.

  Because the secret places are built through the middle of the mountains, it does not mean that they are all big mountains, but there are also some small mountains. Therefore, it is only five or six hundred meters high from the ground.

  When Le Yun was about to go out, she saw the situation outside from the space. She made a mistake as well. She went out in mid-air and didn't have any effort at all.