261-270

Chapter 261 Spirit Addiction 

 Yin Hongru was also marveling that the little girl in front of him had reached this level at a young age.

  Yin Hongru pulled Yin Boshang: "Second Uncle, don't be angry, listen to me to explain to you."

  Le Yun, Jinyan also followed into the room, and Wan Xuping consciously guarded the door. Fortunately in my heart, fortunately I didn't fight hard just now, otherwise I would die miserably.

  Le Yun found a chair to sit down and did not speak. Yin Hongru told the great elder, who was emotional and resolutely disagreed.

  "You handed over the entire Yin family. Do we still have autonomy in the future? Don't let her slaughter. I don't agree, and I firmly disagree."

  Le Yun smiled: "Do you have a chance to disagree? Look? See if you still have spiritual power available?"

  The poison powder that Le Yun sprinkled just now was the poison powder she made. It should have been refined into a spirit- devouring pill, but it has not been able to become a pill, so it can only be made into powder.

  The effect is a bit poor, but as long as it can be used. Le Yun is not greedy. In fact, the powder is more convenient. In front of the master, she has no chance to get close to the other side to eat the poison pill.

  Yin Boshang used spiritual power and found that spiritual power was rapidly diminishing. Yin Hongru closed his eyes next to him, he was really making trouble for the family! Fortunately, the other party is not a bloodthirsty and cruel person, otherwise he is really a sinner of the whole family.

  Yin Boshang was also discouraged at this time: "What do you want to do?"

  Le Yun supported his chin: "I don't want to do anything. Doing this is just a guarantee for myself. You provoke me first, so I'm sorry."

  Yin Boshang Yin Hongru glared at him and sighed heavily: "Come on, I hope you can do what you say, and don't hurt our people."

  Le Yun nodded: "As long as you don't betray me, you don't want to hide behind me. "

  Kindly hand over a loyal pill, Yin Boshang took the pill and saw that it was a five-grade pill, and stood up excitedly.

  "This is a five-tier pill, what is your master?"

  "No comment, hurry up and eat!"

  Yin Boshang swallowed the pill with reluctance, dripping blood distressedly in his heart, he hasn't studied it yet!

  When Le Yun saw that he had eaten it, she immediately got up and walked out. In this way, the remaining three elders were subdued by the same method.

  The rest of the people, Le Yun, are not afraid to face it alone, none of them are higher than her own.

  Yin Hongru brought him to his yard, knocked on the door of the three children, and at the same time awakened his wife.

  Lai Manli put on her clothes and walked out of the room sleepily, and was shocked to see her husband's tattered clothes.

  "Hongru, what's the matter with you? Who hurt you like this?"

  In Lai Manli's heart, her husband was omnipotent and was complimented by everyone, even the major families were polite to each other. Even when he took himself out, no wife of the other families flattered him.

  "Go back to the house, this is not what you should ask."

  Lai Manli never dared to refute her husband. When she was about to turn around and leave, she saw Le Yun standing aside. My heart is not at peace, how can I bring a little girl home in the middle of the night.

  A bold idea lingers in Lai Manli's heart, this will not be Yin Hongru's illegitimate daughter outside! The more I think about it, the more I feel right. Otherwise, what do you bring to find your own children in the middle of the night? Don't I just want to convince the children first, and then force myself to admit it.

  Lai Manli herself made up a love-hate romance novel in her heart, and deceived herself.

  "Who is she?"

  Fortunately, Le Yun didn't hear what Lai Manli was saying, otherwise she couldn't take care of herself unless she was beaten by Le Yun.

 Chapter 262 Naughty Species

  Yin Hongru was asked, how can he answer? The little devil who just put your man on the ground will still be the real master of the Yin family in the future.

  At the moment Yin Hongru hesitated, Lai Manli was convinced of her idea, and hesitation was to admit it.

  Lai Manli couldn't control herself anymore, she stretched out her hand to catch Le Yun, she was going to kill the evil kind in front of her.

  As soon as the paw stretched out towards Le Yun, he heard a click, followed by a screaming scream. Everyone looked at Jin Yan who had just committed the murder, and Jin Yan calmly returned to Le Yun's side.

  Le Yun threw out a golden needle to make Lai Manli shut up. It was too noisy in the middle of the night.

  All three of Yin Hongru's children ran to the mother's side, supporting one of her mother's hanging arms, and furious.

  Among them, Yin Hongru's second son, Yin Qishen, flew directly towards Jinyan. Le Yun saw that Yin Qishen was also at the fifth level of Qi training, and was not worried about Jinyan's safety.

  "Qi Shen, stop! Don't be impulsive!"

  Yin Hongru didn't say anything, but Lai Manli couldn't help but tears down.

  "Yin Hongru, I was injured and you are still protecting her. Who the hell is this girl, deserves your protection."

  Yin Hongru turned anxiously, not knowing how to answer.

  "Don't ask, anyway, you know that she is a distinguished guest of the Yin family."

  Lai Manli was even more sad: "I will give birth to you, and you treat me like this. I'm going to find my father to be the master."

  Yin Hongru felt so helpless, you still go to your father. He has just been cleaned up and he is still depressed!

  It turns out that Lai Manli's father is the third elder Lai Shou'an, but he has just been cleaned up.

  Yin Hongru went to lai Manli and was scratched by her a few times. This moment made Yin Hongru even more faceless. He held back his breath all night, now he couldn't control it directly, and slapped Lai Manli's face with a slap.

  "Stop making trouble, see what it looks like, go if you find your father and see if he can take care of it?"

  Yin Xinyan, the youngest daughter next to Lai Manli, looked at her father in disbelief: "Father, what are you doing? Can you beat your mother with your hands?" He said and pointed at Le Yun: "Who is she?"

  Le Yun hates being pointed at by others, twisting her fingers back and forth.

  Before Yin Hongru could speak, he heard a scream. Turning his head to see, his second son had been knocked to the ground.

  Yin Xinyan saw that her second elder brother was injured, and when she saw that Le Yun was still young, she immediately rushed towards Le Yun. At the third level of Qi training, Le Yun was about to lift her foot when she saw the girl in front of her flying out.

  If Yin Qishen was done with it, he saw the figure rushing towards Le Yun, and kicked off as soon as he stepped forward.

  "Stop it all, stop all, listen to me." Yin Hongru shouted anxiously.

  "Xinyan! What else are you talking about? Qi Han went to ask someone to go, and the sky was shaking, and he dared to hurt people at Yin's house." Lai Manli yelled, holding her arm.

  He rushed to Le Yun and asked Yin Hongru: "Is she your illegitimate daughter, or you protect her like this. I want to see which fox gave birth to the wild species..." Before Lai Manli was finished speaking, Le Yun spoke.

  "Jin Yan!" With a gentle word, I saw Lai Manli who was overthrown. I would like to hit Lai Manli's mouth with one punch and one punch, and I don't know how much the tooth has fallen off!

  "Stop!"

  "Stop!"

  Yin Hongru and Yin Qihan (Yin Hongru's eldest son) both rushed to Jinyan, and Le Yun flashed in front of them. Yin Hongru didn't dare to rush forward at once, but Yin Qihan looked at the little girl standing in front of him and shot directly.