321-330

Chapter 321 Experiment 

  Le Yun turned her head and explained to Gu Yihai: "Find me a clean container, I need some blood."

  Gu Yihai immediately went out to look for it, and Lou Yufeng didn't dare to ask about the situation now.

  Le Yun also put a gold needle on another patient's body and checked the pulse to see the specific situation.

  After watching the two patients, Le Yun sat by the bed and closed her eyes and began to search for similar poisons in her mind.

  Le Yun opened her eyes again to observe the patient's specific reaction and symptoms on the body after being poisoned. Eyes, mouth, hands, feet, chest, back, carefully observe one by one.

  Gu Yihai found several transparent glasses, and Le Yun used a dagger to take the blood from each of the three glasses that had just covered the bottom of the glasses.

  Le Yun sniffed the smell of blood, and the blackened blood stinks extremely. Le Yun took out a bottle of medicinal liquid from the small satchel, which was also the fourth-grade antidote that she had just refined, but there was no medicinal liquid to become a pill.

  Pour two drops into the cup, and see that the black color of the blood gradually fades, but it is not completely eliminated. Le Yun increased the amount of venom, but it still hadn't been removed.

  Le Yun closed her eyes to find a similar introduction to poison reactions, and saw that the detoxification herbs that need to be used are still lacking in the fourth-grade detoxification solution.

  The medicinal materials needed are still in the space medicine field, so now they must enter the space and refine them into medicinal liquid.

  "You all go out to guard first, I need to prepare medicine." The three of them left the ward obediently, Le Yun locked the door and dodged into the space, even bringing a few cups of blood into the space.

  With plenty of time in the space, Le Yun refined the needed medicinal materials into medicinal liquid, mixed it into the blood with the antidote, and watched as the black poison in the blood was slowly devoured.

  Le Yun experimented twice in a row, and each time the dosage was more accurate. Seeing that the poison can be quickly eliminated every time, Le Yun knew that she had found a way.

  Le Yun took out her medical records and recorded the dosage of the process steps, and then re-fused the antidote and the medicinal liquid according to the recorded amount, and stopped after merging six bottles of medicinal liquid in a row.

  Le Yun poured the new detoxification solution into the blood, and the speed of detoxification was faster. The effect is very good, after Le Yun calculates the dosage, it comes out of the space.

  Le Yun opened the door: "Come in, you can detoxify."

  Several people quickly returned to the room, and Le Yun handed Lou Yufeng a bottle of antidote .

  "Just use a small spoon to feed each person one spoon."

  Lou Yufeng and Gu Yihai immediately began to feed the medicine with spoons, and Qi Yizhang pulled Le Yun onto a chair and let her sit down and rest. She took out a glass of water from her backpack and let Le Yun drink it.

  The two comrades who fed the medicine quickly disappeared from the dullness of their bodies, and they woke up leisurely for about ten minutes. Le Yun stepped forward to check her pulse and found that the poison had been cleared away.

  "Apart from the original wounds on the body, the poison has already been eliminated ." Gu Yihai was so happy that he could not wait to pick up Le Yun and circle around, but he immediately dismissed the idea when he saw the boy who had been guarding by her side.

  "You keep this bottle of medicine. If you encounter poisoning in the future, you can use this medicine to suppress it. After all, all poisons need to be prescribed the right medicine."

  Lou Yufeng cherished the medicine bottle into his pocket, and Gu Yihai stared at it. Chief's pocket.

  Le Yun watched from the side and laughed, these medicines are very precious, and it is already a love to give a bottle.

  "Is there any poisoning? We should go home and rest after the treatment."

  Gu Yihai immediately took Le Yun to the next room: "A total of five gays were poisoned in these two rooms. Same."

  Le Yun nodded, walked over and started to take her pulse, opened her eyelids, and looked at her fingernails and chest. It is indeed not a poison, but a poison that Le Yun has never seen before.

  Le Yun is actually very excited. It is an experience and a pleasure to prepare antidote through her own judgment.

  "I need two more glasses."

  Le Yun took the glasses and started taking blood, searching for similar poisons in her brain. I took out the fourth-grade antidote and poured it in, and found that it was completely useless, and then poured the fused antidote into it to have a little effect.

  Old rules, the other three go out. Le Yun has refined several kinds of medicinal liquids in the space. The poison in the patient is not the same as the ancient medical book, and she can only find similar medicines for testing.

  Just like doing a chemical experiment, experiment with several medicinal materials that are useful to this poison. Kung fu is not afraid of people with a heart, and finally let Le Yun do it. Quickly write down the medical records and refine some medicinal liquid before leaving the space.

  This time the delay is more than before, Qi Yizhang is still worried about Le Yun's horns outside the door. I'm afraid she will be sad if she can't get rid of the poison.

  When Le Yun opened the door, the three people outside breathed a sigh of relief.

  "Come in, give them five medicines, or a spoonful." After Le Yun checked the five people who had taken medicine, she was ready to leave.

  "Girl, thank you so much. You saved seven lives today, and our special team took note of this great favor. In the future, as long as it is useful, just speak up."

  Lou Yufeng no longer knew how to express his gratitude to the girl. Thank you, I can only go through fire and water for her.

  "Okay, I'll write it down. Then I'll leave first. If you have anything, you can go to the village to find me." It was already dark, and when Le Yun passed a room, a dull sound suddenly resounded throughout the corridor.

  Lou Yufeng and Gu Yihai rushed in immediately, because this was Wang Zhi's ward.

  Qi Yizhang kept Le Yun behind him, and Le Yun saw two people lying on the ground in the ward from the side. Gu Yihai had already scuffled with the people on the hospital bed. Lou Yufeng also punched Wang Zhi next to him.

  Le Yun didn't understand why Lou Yufeng didn't use spiritual power. He was obviously a master of the sixth level of Qi training, so he had to be so troublesome. The people of this island nation also hid their skills, and they are still very powerful at the moment.

  Le Yun pushed him from behind Qi Yizhang: "Should we go in and help?"

  Qi Yizhang smiled and said, "You want to go in and join in the fun ?" Le Yun touched her nose: "I just want to know the memories of this islander, look See where his old nest is, next time I have to lift it."

  Qi Yizhang pulled Le Yun into the ward and locked the door with his backhand.

  Le Yun directly controlled the brains of the islanders with her mental power, and the islanders immediately stopped with dull eyes. Now Le Yun is very easy to control a person, and it will not be as difficult as before.

  Le Yun whispered a few words to Qi Yizhang, Qi Yizhang walked directly in front of Gu Yihai and faced him with a knife. Gu Yihai rolled his eyes and fainted.

  Lou Yufeng pointed at Gu Yihai and then at Qi Yizhang, wondering what happened? Why do you suddenly attack your own people?

  "I just don't want him to see more. If you want to ask the people of the island country, start asking!"

  Lou Yufeng was excited when he heard it: "Is this all right? Hahahaha, this skill of yours is what we dream of in interrogation. "