Obey ME! | Beel X Reader ( Cuddle )

Comincia dall'inizio

Beel just went out to get some breakfast, since most of the brothers don't have morning classes he usually ate with them. Most of the time it was only Levi, Asmo , Mammon, and Belphie. Lucifer has his own agenda and y/n usually has very early class.

Holding few breads and snacks on his arm, Beek made his way back to his room. He don't have any class during Mondays so he is free to lay low and do whatever he wanted this day. He then arrived in his room as he placed the snacks and food on the table place. He then noticed that there's a very familiar presence in the room, nothing dangerous but of course without his permission it was still uncomfortable.

He turned his head on both sides as he tried to find the source of the presence, not long his eyes focused on a lump place on his bed, he then slowly walked towards the place as he grab on layer of blanket. Upon pulling the soft mattress he was then greeted by a familiar face, y/n was snuggled tight on one of his favorite pillow, her eyes was shut close calmly as he breathing evens out her soft snores.

" y/n?" Beel said above whisper, finishing the breath on his hand he then gently sat on the bed side as he eyed the girl. The girl slowly opened her eyes, soon enough she realized the familiar demon beside her. " Ohh Beel, sorry to intrude but can I stay here until dinner?" the male didn't question her further, beside he loves her presence and her being in his room is the best thing he could think of. "are you hungry I have bread?" he asked once more, y/n only nodded before slowly sitting up, her eyes was still closed.

" Here" Beel took few pieces of bread to offer y/n, she habitually opened her mouth as Beel feed her. She yawn few times which Beel find adorable, after finishing one bread she slowly went back to sleep. " rest well y/n" the male said gently.

Beel went out to get more food since he felt hungrier than before, his mind still thinks about the female that is sleeping on his bed place, tonight her smell will linger and that will surely help him sleep. He never failed to noticed her, her charming smile and gentle way of approaching drawn him curious to her.

" I should prepare some drink for her" he smiled, not noticing Levi on the corridor " why are you smiling like that Bee?" the purple head asked the male, waking up from his imagination Beel avoided the males question " hey, didn't you hear me?" Levi followed close behind as he felt irritated that Beel didn't answer him.

" you just ate breads earlier and now your back in the kitchen? Beel continue to do his business as Levi continues to follow the taller man. " I am just hungry, if you're not busy then go do your own business" Beel said to the pestering purple head, " ahhhhh whatever" Levi took a glass as he poured himself some juice, he then noticed that Beel was taking twice of what he usually get from the fridge.

Curious and confuse he decided to tale the male back to his room, Levi snakingly followed close behind soon enough he heard voices from inside the room. " y/n I brought you some drink , please drink a bit" hearing some groan and voices Levi can't take it anymore, he slammed the door open " stop whatever you are doing Beel" He panickly shouted, y/n was not wide awake because of the sudden scream.

" Levi? Why are you so loud?" the female asked, Levi's eyes widen as he realized that y/n was on Beel's bed " ahhhh I can't believe this, Beel what have you done?" he dramatically cried from his place. " what are you talking about I just bought drink for y/n since she hasn't drink anything since this morning" the orange head said.

Levi fake cried as he run out the room shutting the door close, " what's his problem?" y/n asked, Beel only shrug it off as he took the glass from the sitting female. " hey Beel?" the girl called out again, Beel looked at her confuse? " what is y/n?" he eyed her a bit, the girl only hum as she spoke again.

" you like cuddles right?" she smiled a bit, hearing this Beel flush a bit but nodded his head anyway, y/n pulled the blanket out the way and smile " how bout we cuddle until dinner?" Beel only nodded as he slowly move towards her, her smell was ecstatically pleasing, lulling and hypnotizing he smiled a bit before y/n pulled the blanket over them, her hands slowly made way to his waist as Beel did the same.

This isn't the first time they cuddle, when they first met Beel's approach was always bold and innocent and this is something that y/n adopted really well, the other brothers will not like it thought, if they heard about this cuddle time they will surely bombared Beel.

Time Skip// It was almost Dinner when a loud thumping of the ground echo around the halls of the house of lamentation.

" BEELL what are you doing to y/n" the brothers followed behind as they cause ruckus, not only Levi exaggerated the story but he also took his brothers with him, Mammon shout as he slammed the door opened, The brothers gasp as they saw the two cuddling, " NO FAIR" Mammon launch himself to the bed, as the poor girl woke up with a terrible head ache " ughh"

" so that is why y/n is not in her room?" Lucifer spoke, " but I must say I am a bit envious about this whole cuddle thing" the other brothers only eyed the female which was still not fully awake " dinner?' she spoke as the brothers only face palm.

" come on and get up so we can have dinner" Satan said as the small group slowly disperse back to the dining place. y/n was about to stand up when she realized something tugging her hand, her eyes followed the force as she was greeted by the familiar boy. " how bout we cuddle again tonight?" Beel said, he slowly pulled her hand towards his mouth as he place a gentle kiss on her palm.

y/n flush a bit as she nodded " why not", Beel only nodded as he pulled her up with him, walking their way to the dining place.

END