Chapter 211 - Chapter 220

Start from the beginning

After the salute, he took out his phone, took a photo of the Monument to the People's Heroes and posted it on his Weibo.

This time, he didn't edit the text, and posted the photo only. Nothing else.

But even so, it still drew a lot of ridicule.

"How? Do you think we won't scold you after you show your patriotic feelings?"

"You don't deserve to stand in front of the Monument to the People's Heroes!"

"Are you patriotic? If you are, why do you intend to destroy Chinese Medicine, the treasures of our country, in person?"

"You show patriotic feelings while doing unpatriotic things. What a shame!"

"What a shrewd man!"

Looking at the abuses, Fang Qiu shook his head with a bitter smile.

Though there was a lot of abuse, surprisingly, this picture quickly went viral with thousands of likes, the highest number of likes of any of his posts.

However, of course, the likes were for the Monument to the People's Heroes, not Fang Qiu.

Time had passed in a frenzy of anticipation.

At one thirty in the afternoon, a thin young man in a grey suit and with glasses appeared in the third conference room on the 21st floor of the Zhongfeng Mansion.

Taking a closer look, you would found that he had a thin face, a slim figure, and a buzzcut head, which made him look energetic.

This thin man was Li Wenbo.

In the conference room, everything had been ready.

There were cameras on all four sides of the room, which meant what would happen here would be a live show.

Since there was still some time to go, Li Wenbo opened the live telecast platform with his laptop while sitting down, and started the broadcast first.

Then, he posted the link of the web on his Weibo.

Soon, tens of thousands of people had gathered in the studio.

And the numbers kept soaring.

"Hello, everyone. I'm Li Wenbo."

Sitting in front of the computer, he made a few coughs, and introduced himself while watching himself in the screen. "I am now in the Zhongfeng Mansion. Everything about the feeling pulse challenge is done. And now I'm waiting for the boy of Chinese Medicine community named Fang Qiu to come."

"I believe, just like me, you also can't wait to see Student Fang Qiu regret, huh?"

While speaking, he took out two bottles of throat soothing drinks of different brands and a bottle of milk from his handbag, and put them in front of him.

With no doubt, both the milk and the drinks were advertised by him.

Obviously, video ads were different from those on Weibo.

Besides, it was the day of challenge today. The challenge had attracted countless people's attention, which was as popular as the hot TV program these days.

That was also why numerous producers had found Li Wenbo to advertise their goods.

However, Li Wenbo didn't choose all of them. What he chose were those that needed no verbal advertisements. They only needed to be implanted in the live broadcast image.