Chapter 83

Zhou Cang never thought that the reason for his sister-in-law's health was his brother's cub.

    After a few days of shock, Zhou Cang came back to his senses. He finally wanted to understand why his sister-in-law would vomit when she was angry. The co-author is not anger or morning sickness.

    Apart from his brother, Zhou Cang was the only one who knew about this in the entire Zhou family. Zhou Cang was worried about Tang Wang, and always asked his mother about pregnancy when he was at home.

    That day, Tang Wang had a cramp in his leg before going to bed, and his two swollen legs were on Zhou Jiangxing's body, and he asked him to help with the massage. At this time Zhou Jiangxing received a call from Zhou Cang's parents.

    The two very serious asked Zhou Jiangxing to check Zhou Cang for help. They said that the child was inquiring about pregnancy every day and was also found using a computer to search for maternity meals. They suspected that Zhou Cang was killed by her early love.

    Tang Wang coughed twice, gave Zhou Jiang a wink, and asked him to pass for Zhou Cangyuan.

.Zhou Cang was very concerned about the baby in his sister-in-law’s belly. The only free time from school to home was spent running to Tang Wang. Most of the pocket money was spent on the children’s toys, and one day he gave it to Tang Wang. Several beautiful pink princess dresses, it seems that Zhou Cang wants a little niece.

    For the sake of Tang Wang's health, the family decided to have a caesarean section after consultation. Tang Wang was admitted to the hospital one week before the scheduled time with the doctor for the final check-ups.

    It's okay not to live in the hospital. Once he moved in and smelled the disinfectant water from the hospital, Tang Wang suffered from anxiety and insomnia that night.

    I didn't know if the curtains were not drawn because the windows were smaller than the ones at home. Tang Wang felt that even the moon outside had become smaller.

    "Brother Xing, I want to go home." Tang Wang lives in the single VIP ward of the hospital. No matter how luxurious the room looks like a home, Tang Wang always feels that he can smell the unique smell of the hospital.

.Tang Wang's recent mood changes are obvious, and he can't control it himself. Sometimes he is afraid and sometimes excited.

    "Tangtang, do you want to turn over?" The hospital bed was not enough for two adults to fall asleep. With Tangtang's big belly, Zhou Jiangxing wanted to sleep with Tang Wang but couldn't get to bed.

    "Turn it over." Tang Wang's stomach is too big, and now he can only sleep on his side. With the help of Zhou Jiangxing, he turned his back to the window and stared at the sofa without the moon.

    Zhou Jiangxing lifted the broken hair from his forehead and kissed Tang Wang on the forehead.

    "Wait for a while."

    Tang Wang watched Zhou Jiangxing go out, suddenly there were fewer people in the ward, and Tang Wang felt a sense of suffocation.

    Fortunately, Zhou Jiang's trip was indeed only a short while.

    The door opened. Zhou Jiangxing pushed in a folding bed, and Xiao Dad followed him with a thermos in his hand.

.There is a very comfortable sofa in the ward that can be used as a bed. When Zhou Jiangxing found out that Tang Wang was in a wrong state, he temporarily found someone to get such a movable folding bed.

    Fortunately, it was in the hospital where Dad worked, and the bed came in at night. Thanks to Dad, I was able to get it in smoothly.

    Zhou Jiangxing put the bed on the edge of the hospital bed at the right height. It can be used as a double bed. Sleeping with Tangtang should relieve his anxiety.