Chapter 50

The prenuptial agreement was torn to pieces by Zhou Jiangxing with swift actions. Tang Wang did not realize that the person had been pushed against the wall.

    Zhou Jiangxing’s back and buttocks were held by Zhou Jiangxing with his hands to prevent others from sticking to the cold wall. The moment Tang Wang came up to kiss him, his eye sockets were immediately wet, and the other party bit his lips like punishment, sometimes lightly and sometimes heavy. After the sting, Tang Wang's tongue was caught off guard.

    Tang Wang closed his eyes and didn't know that Zhou Jiangxing's eyes were imprinted on him, and even his trembling eyelashes were firmly remembered.

    After a kiss, Tang Wang hugged Zhou Jiangxing to breathe calmly. His lips were numb and painful. He must be swollen. Zhou Jiangxing's movements in the car just now were very gentle and completely different from what he did before, as if he was telling his grievances and punishing him for his delay. Acknowledge your feelings.

.That night, Zhou Jiangxing moved Tang Wang's things to his bedroom. When Aunt Yang came the next day, she first saw Zhou Jiangxing who was smiling in the kitchen, and then she saw Tang Wang open the unoccupied bedroom.

    Zhou Jiangxing's bedroom door opened a gap, and Aunt Yang heard someone snoring quietly inside. It seemed that Mr. Zhou and Mr. Tang were together. Aunt Yang was sincerely happy to go to the kitchen and congratulate Zhou Jiangxing.

    When Tang Wang woke up, he looked at the changed chandelier above his head and was confused for a while, and then all the memories of last night flooded up, he touched his lips, and there was a dull pain.

    The smell of Chinese medicine in the bedroom was heavier than usual. Zhou Jiangxing drank some wine yesterday and wanted to drink Chinese medicine for conditioning today. Tang Wang took a breath and smelled refreshing.

    With a vengeful punch on Zhou Jiangxing's pillow, Tang Wang hummed a little song to wash.

.Pinching his home phone after washing up, Yu Yin knew that Tangtang went back to the old house with Zhou Jiang yesterday, so he was worried, so he called and asked when Tangtang woke up.

    "His dad is funny. He was preaching about Zhou Jiangxing..." Don Wang paused and thought of something.

    "Tangtang? What's the matter?" Yu Yin asked anxiously when Tangtang stopped talking.

    "Little dad, I forgot! Yesterday his dad stuffed me with a limited edition watch, and later I wore it to Zhou Cang and forgot to take it back." Tang Wang grabbed his hair twice, although his dad took him and Zhou Jiangxing both disliked it. , But Tang Wang’s eyes hurt when the diamonds on the dial were so valuable.

.As soon as Zhou Jiangxing entered the door, he heard Tang Wang say that he had forgotten to bring the watch back, and he couldn't help but laugh. Tang Wang turned his head and saw that Zhou Jiangxing's handsome face was shaken first, and then he realized that he was laughing at himself, so he closed it immediately. The bathroom door.

    "Zhou Jiangxing laughed at me." Tang Wang complained to his dad.

    Zhou Jiangxing smiled outside the door and knocked on the door.

    "Tangtang, you can put me in and wash your hands, okay, your hands are all flour."

    "You go to the kitchen and wash your hands."

    "Aunt Yang is washing vegetables in the kitchen."

    "Then wait for Aunt Yang to finish washing."

    When Tang Wang answered the phone again, little dad's laughter came over.

    "Listen to your little things and make trouble. Dad is happy to know that your relationship is good." Yu Yinna had something to do, so the two of them hung up the phone when they came back for dinner when they had time.

[BL] After being Scumbed, I was Pregnant with the Boss's Cubजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें