Chapter 10

Angry? Who is angry?

    Tang Wang combined with the dynamic time, and intuitively told him that Zhou Jiangxing seemed to be angry with him.

    Among the dynamics of the only three big brothers' circle of friends, one of them expresses anger specifically, Tang Wang suddenly has an ominous premonition, is the big brother going to punish him next?

    For the whole day, Tang Wang was brainstorming for the boss's methods of correcting him, and every hour he checked whether the other party had any new developments or news.

    Thinking day by day, dreaming at night, thinking about Zhou Jiangxing for a day, Tang Wang inevitably missed Zhou Jiangxing's dream at night.

    In his dream, he took the test for a day, and he was waiting for the train at the station dizzy.

    Zhou Jiangxing's bodyguard in black suddenly appeared to surround him and drag him into the car.

    In the car, Zhou Jiangxing was holding a boy who looked almost like him, and the boy grievedly covered his face and looked like he was beaten.

    "I want to run if I offend?".Zhou Jiangxing blocked the boy's eyes and grabbed Tang Wang's collar with his free hand.

    "Apologize to my son and me."

    "I'm sorry..." Tang Wang confessed his mistake with counseling.

    "Dad, I forgive you!" the boy rushed to answer.

    "Who is your father!" Tang Wang wanted to run with horror, and Zhou Jiangxing held his arm against the backrest and couldn't move.

    "I don't recognize my son, like a girl? Then we have another one?"

    Late at night, there was a muffled noise in the dim dormitory after a burst of rapid breathing.

    Tang Wang touched his forehead against the wall and sat up instantly.

    His head was aching for a while, and the last sentence in Zhou Jiangxing's dream was played back like a curse.

    "Is the big man's revenge so terrible?" When Tang Wang closed his eyes, there were two similar faces, one big and one small.

.He touched his stomach, and unexpectedly found that his flat stomach was slightly bulging.

    "It must be because I drank too much water at night." Tang Wang shook his head, frightened by the dream.

    Worried that he would have to experience this bizarre dream every day again, Tang Wang couldn't help but click on the chat box with Zhou Jiangxing.

    [Tang Shui Shop: I'm sorry, Mr. Zhou. Yesterday I had a bad attitude. You are so good and handsome. There are many suitors. I am envious that he can eat and chat with you. 】

    After sending the apology, Tang Wang saw the time in the upper right corner. It was already four o'clock in the morning. Those who stayed up all night should also go to bed. I don't know if the boss has the habit of mute and don't be awakened by his message.

    The mobile phone in his hand gleamed silently in the dark, and Zhou Jiangxing replied.

    [Zhou Jiangxing: I don't know him. 】

.Who would believe Tang Wang blinked, he saw that beautiful young man touch his tie with his own eyes!

    [Tang Shui Shop: Uhhhhhhhhhhh! I misunderstood you! I apologize! 】

    Zhou Jiang couldn't return, and there was no reminder that he was typing. Tang Wang stared at the few lines of the two chatting, feeling that he had said nothing wrong.