Chapter 49

In the room, Zhou Cang carefully guarded the juice, for fear that Zhou Xi would speak again. Zhou Xi on the side looked at Zhou Cang and sneered.

    "One bite, one sister-in-law, you yell pretty smoothly? Not just a glass of juice, and others can't see you. As for acting like this, who can see?"

    "It's your shit, Zhou Xi, you have the ability to say this in front of Brother Xing, I have no time to take care of you." Zhou Cang was too lazy to take care of this woman with different appearances, this woman was as deep-minded as his dad.

    "Zhou Jiangxing has such a deep affection for that person, you have no other idea about marrying someone else?" Zhou Xi refused to stop Zhou Cang's path, staring at the other person's face, trying to find useful information.

    "Zhou Xi, you should take care of your brother, and you should care less about your brother's affairs.".To change to Zhou Min, Zhou Cang had already started, and only Tang Wang was the only one in the study. Zhou Cang was afraid of Zhou Xi's conspiracy, and he just pulled the person away from him.

    Zhou Cang returned to the study, Tang Wang still maintained the manner of his actions when he left.

    "Sister-in-law drinks juice." Zhou Cang scratched his head and thought for comfort. "Who else do you like, sister-in-law, can I get you an autograph?"

    By the way, I will not step on thunder next time to find out the list of male gods of my sister-in-law.

    Tang Wang shook his head and said nothing.

    Why do you feel that your sister-in-law is suddenly out of energy? Zhou Cang had not chased the stars, thinking that Tang Wang was hit too hard and would not be able to slow down for a while.

    "Why don't we play games?" Zhou Cang heard from Brother Xing that Tang Wang played games.

    Zhou Jiangxing hurried back after entertaining the guests downstairs. As soon as he entered the door, he saw two people playing games head-to-head.

    "Brother, wait, we are about to win."

.Zhou Jiang walked to Tang Wang and glanced at their mobile phone screens. The five heroes were Zhou Cang alive alone, and they all hit home. Is this about to win?

    Sure enough, within two minutes the game ended and the game was terribly lost.

    "I'll withdraw first, let's go with you two." Zhou Cang couldn't help but muttered in Zhou Jiangxing's ear when he was holding his phone. "Brother, don't you say that my sister-in-law is good at playing games? To be honest, I have never seen a sister-in-law cook like this. Brother, your filter is too big."

    Zhou Jiangxing ignored Zhou Cang and drove the people out. He returned to Tang Wang, Tang Tang lowered his head and wanted to rub his head. Zhou Jiangxing did so too.

    As soon as he put his hand on it and touched the soft hair, Tang Wang tilted his head and avoided his hand.

    "Tangtang go to see the fish?" Zhou Jiangxing realized that Tang Wang's mood was wrong, and wanted to drag Zhou Cang back to ask what was going on.

."I don't want to go." Tang Wang stared at the phone. He couldn't hear Zhou Jiangxing's voice. He could only repeat the conversation between Zhou Xi and Zhou Cang.

    Just a few sentences can't explain anything, what if you do it deliberately? Tang Wang told himself that he shouldn't listen to it lightly, but thinking back to his relationship with Zhou Jiangxing, his feelings for himself seemed a little strange.