Chapter 29

When Zhou Jianghang was on a business trip, his assistant would come for him in the afternoon.

    The things in the house became more inexplicable. At first, Tang Wang could still use his own takeaway to deal with it. After a long time, he still didn't hide it.

    One afternoon, when Yu Yin, who had agreed to work overtime, came back suddenly, Tang Wang and the assistant who was moving were startled.

    Yu Yin was also frightened at the same time, seeing his expression more shocked than Tang Wang.

    "Little...Little Dad, why are you back?" Tang Wang stammered and realized that Dad had come back and attacked on purpose.

    Looking at the bewildered assistant and the little dad staring at the assistant, Tang Wang waved his hand to explain.

    "Little dad, this is not Zhou Jiangxing, this is his assistant! Zhou Jiangxing has gone on a business trip these days, so the assistant has helped deliver things."

    "..." Yu Yin breathed a sigh of relief, he almost thought that his son was deceived by some messy person.

."Your surname Tao?" After learning the truth, Yu Yin looked up at the assistant and asked uncertainly.

    "No, this is Assistant Lu." Tang Wang replied for the assistant.

    "Last name Lu?" Yu Yin remembered that there was only one assistant next to him. It was a young assistant named Tao. It seemed that he was just the same name. He had thought about it too much.

    After the assistant left, Tang Wang found little dad strange and couldn't help asking.

    "It's okay. There is a person I know who looks very similar to Assistant Lu. I thought it was him." That person has a special identity, and Yu Yin doesn't want his son to know too much.

    Dad is very busy lately, and my little dad is in charge of dinner today. The vegetables sent by Zhou Jianghang are very clean, and they are almost free of bugs. The cooked dishes are refreshing and sweet without too much seasoning. Tang Wang is not nauseous and eats a little more than usual.

    After walking downstairs with his little dad, Tang Wang began to study.

."Go to bed early and get up early tomorrow." Yu Yin knocked on the door and reminded Tang Wang outside.

    Tang Wang cleared his desk and sent a message to Zhou Jiangxing.

    [Tang Shui Shop: Get up early tomorrow to be a volunteer and go to bed first. 】

    It is estimated that the business trip is too busy, Zhou Jiangxing's reply is not as fast as before, usually two or three hours, Tang Wang did not wait for the light to go to sleep.

    Early the next morning, Tian Gang Mengliang's alarm woke up Tang Wang.

    Tang Wanglai, who had never gotten up so early in school, didn't want to move in the bedding, and played with his mobile phone slowly.

    One night passed, Zhou Jiangxing did not reply.

    "Strange...he's never been like this..."

    Tang Wang clicked on Zhou Jiangxing's circle of friends, still staying at the airport for the milk tea photo.

.Maybe... Zhou Jiangxing had a good night last night, so there was no time to go back to him?

    After all, people of his status will have countless temptations even if their legs are inconvenient, not to mention that face will be rushed even if he doesn't know his identity, isn't he one of them.