Chapter 76

The boy in the photo is very thin, with long bangs scattered around his forehead, and his eyes are gloomy and gloomy without looking at the camera. The short-sleeved shorts he wears in summer can clearly see the bruises on his exposed arms and legs. Scars.

    Had it not been for Zhou Cang, Tang Wang would not associate the boy with Zhou Jiangxing, who is now tall and strong.

    Tang Wang was both surprised at the difference between Zhou Jiangxing's childhood and when he grew up, and was even more shocked by the fact that he had seen Zhou Jiangxing in the photo. Tang Wang's finger touching the screen couldn't stop shaking because of his emotions.

    The more anxious he was, the less he could find what he wanted. Tang Wang finally found the picture of the strange boy in the clinic that his father had sent him from the album on his mobile phone.

    The two photos are put together for comparison, except that the boy is one or two years older, and his face is no longer gloomy, he looks exactly the same.

.A lot of small things flashed in his head for a while, Tang Wang couldn't connect them immediately, he asked Zhou Cang again with a little uncertainty.

    [Tang Shui Shop: This is your brother? 】

    [Zhou Cang: Haha, my brother was so weak, pitiful and helpless when he was a child, I can’t think of it! 】

    Zhou Cang's words completely affirm that the person in this photo is Zhou Jiangxing.

    Why are Zhou Jiangxing's photos when he was a child in his father's phone?

    Thinking of the little dad who is inexplicably familiar and close to Zhou Jiangxing, it seems that the two have known each other early in the morning?

    Tang Wang turned around with his mobile phone and walked to the kitchen. Originally, there was only one big dad left in the kitchen of the two men. Zhou Jiangxing was wearing an apron to answer the phone on the balcony. Tang Wang heard Zhou Jiangxing shouting grandpa.

    "Big Dad." Tang Wang walked to the door of the kitchen holding the photo of the clinic on his mobile phone.

.Tang Pingzhan scanned the photo, and rarely ridiculed Tang Wang.

    "I didn't let you show your affection just now, just look at Zhou Jiangxing's photos to quench your thirst?"

    Tang Wang was stunned. Obviously Dad knew that Zhou Jiangxing was in the photo, so why didn't he know anything?

    "Big Dad also knows that Zhou Jiangxing is inside?"

    "Big Dad still knows that he is still the handsome guy you like." Tang Pingzhan had always known that Tangtang had a good-looking handsome guy stuck to him. He had only seen photos and never seen a real person. Although Zhou Jiang was not ugly, he was not ugly. Either silent or gloomy, he didn't seem to make Tangtang miss it. Tangtang seems to be great now, and he has seen Zhou Jiangxing's potential since he was a child.

    "Okay, don't show your affection. After he finishes the phone call, you will go away for a while, and the things to be prepared are almost the same." Tang Pingzhan pulled the kitchen door and drove Tang Wang out.

.Tang Wang walked back to the bedroom in a daze, sat on the bed blankly, his father's words lingering in his ears.

    Handsome guy? Zhou Jiangxing is that handsome guy?

    Although Dad occasionally talked about the clinic when he was a child, he was only three or four years old at that time and he didn't remember anything.