Chapter 6

Zhou Jiangxing's tone was familiar and intimate, and immediately everyone looked at Tang Wang who was about to drive away.

    At this point, Tang Wang bit his head and turned to look at Zhou Jiangxing awkwardly.

    The bodyguard hurriedly pushed Zhou Jiangxing to Tang Wang's side, and the attentive Brother Lin followed him and looked at Tang Wang curiously.

    "How do you know my name?" Tang Wang took a step aside, quickly reacting to something wrong.

    "Shhh, the shooting is not over yet." When Zhou Jiangxing spoke, the bodyguard dragged Lin Ge to stand a few meters away.

    Tang Wang glanced at the director who was staring at the screen intently, and muttered in his heart that Zhou Jiangxing didn't seem to be paying attention when he called him just now.

    "Oh." Reluctantly replied, Tang Wang continued to ask the question just now.

    "Your online name, Tangshui Shop, originally wanted to call you Tangshui, but there were too many people so it called Tangshui." .When Zhou Jiangxing explained, he manipulated the wheelchair and moved closer to Tang Wang.

    As long as Tang Wang moved his trouser legs a little, he could rub against the wheelchair. He took a step back because he was too close, and now the other party was chasing him, and Zhou Jiangxing made a noise before he could even speak.

    "Get closer, the voice can be quieter."

    "..." Although Tang Wang looked at his face, he was not stupid. He felt that Zhou Jiangxing wanted to soak him.

    "I have an appointment, goodbye!" Tang Wang didn't want to have anything to do with Zhou Jiangxing. After saying that he planned to leave Yu Guang to catch a glimpse of the actor in the laboratory, he couldn't help sighing that after watching Zhou Jiangxing and then seeing the actor, the actor was not fragrant anymore.

    Zhou Jiangxing didn't miss Tang Wang's last look. When the fingers on the operation panel rubbed the round buttons, he could faintly see the small black moles on the sides of the fingers.

    "Want to sign?"

    "think!".After Tang Wang finished speaking, he immediately denied, "I don't want to think about it, I don't know them."

    "I have something to do, goodbye bye." Tang Wang slipped quickly with oil on the soles of his feet.

    This time Zhou Jiangxing did not stop Tang Wang, but watched him leave quietly.

    Tang Wang, who had fled the scene, leaned against the escalator and cautiously leaned toward the corridor, itching to see that face.

    "Classmate! Do you know the investor?" There was a silent voice behind him, and Tang Wang almost fell out. He turned his head to see that it was the boy who was squatting with him in the student union just now.

    The boy pulled Tang Wang downstairs profusely and introduced himself by the way.

    It turned out that this person was Dong Feian. The other person ran away just now because he didn’t know Tang Wang’s name. He didn’t know Tang Wang’s name until he found that the person behind him hadn’t followed him. Then he realized that the investor might be a small partner together, so he stood by the wall and watched for a long time. .

."Seeing that you are familiar with investors, can we get signatures?"

    Tang Wang didn't know whether he was familiar or unfamiliar, so he could only answer that he couldn't get a signature.