Chapter 45

Tang Wang fell asleep very quickly after he was full after supper. When Zhou Jiangxing passed by, he heard Tang Wang snoring quietly because of his stuffy nose. He took a look and returned to his room.

    Tang Wang has rarely slept comfortably until he woke up naturally these days. After waking up, he sniffed and found that his nose stopped gambling, and his nasal sounds when speaking were basically gone. It seemed that the cold was finally healed.

    Maybe it was almost noon when he was asleep, and Zhou Jiangxing didn't even bother to wake him up. Tang Wanglai stretched out on the bed and thought of Lu Yiting before getting up, and didn't know how he was going.

    Tang Wang immediately took out his mobile phone under his pillow and opened it to see that Lu Yiting didn't send a message.

    [Tang Wang: Cat probe expression pack. 】

    [Tang Wang: Do you have a good talk? 】

    After waiting for a while, no one answered, Tang Wang thought for a moment and was a little worried, and sent a voice call.

.This time the call was connected, but before Tang Wang opened his mouth, the unfamiliar male voice came over.

    "Lu Yiting hasn't woken up yet, wait for someone to wake up and then come back to you."

    The man's voice was lazy and contented. Tang Wang suddenly understood something and hung up the phone.

    When Zhou Jiang entered the door, he saw Tangtang's expression of shock and fright, with a dull hair on top of his head with dull eyes, which was very cute.

    "What's wrong?"

    Tang Wang was stunned. He pointed to his mobile phone and told Zhou Jiangxing about the call to Lu Yiting just now.

    "You'll know what's going on when the other person wakes up." Zhou Jiangxing is not surprised. If Tangtang didn't run so fast that day, the progress of the two might not have been so slow, but Zhou Jiangxing still enjoys the fact that they are a little closer now. Life.

.Tang Wang skipped breakfast and went to lunch. Zhou Jiangxing made Tang Wang steamed sea bass. Before changing it, Tang Wang wouldn't even look at it. He sat at the table today and hesitantly stretched out his chopsticks, then the chopsticks never stopped.

    "Does Tangtang have anything else you want to eat?" Zhou Jiangxing was very satisfied with Tang Wang's appetite today, and re-tuned the seafood recipe that he had pulled into the little black house.

    Tang Wang took a look and selected a few dishes he wanted to eat, and waited for Zhou Jiangxing to make them for him in the past few days.

    Lu Yiting returned the news after lunch.

    It turned out that after talking with him yesterday, Lu Yiting planned to think about it, but I didn't know when the senior woke up. So seeing that he was good enough to pull and roll again, Lu Yiting slept with exhaustion until noon this time.

    [Lu Yiting: The senior let me be responsible. 】

    [Lu Yiting: I did it to him first when I was drunk...]

.[Lu Yiting: So my senior and I are going to try each other out. 】

    [Lu Yiting: But what is wrong with me? 】

    Tang Wang also felt that something was wrong. He raised his head and glanced at Zhou Jiangxing who was picking up his clothes on the balcony. He felt inexplicably that Zhou Jiangxing and Lu Yiting's seniors were always weird in this matter.