Chapter 33

"Tangtang, is something wrong?"

    Tang Wang didn't expect Zhou Jiangxing to ask that. He could see that the worry on the other's face was not pretending.

    "I have a request." Tang Wang continued to say as planned without answering Zhou Jiangxing's question.

    "Yes, you can say it." Seeing Tangtang not wanting to say more, Zhou Jiangxing stopped asking.

    "We sign a prenuptial agreement."

    Tang Wang admitted that he was a little moved by Zhou Jiangxing, but Xue Hongbo's affairs made him no longer dare to trust a person easily.

    Besides, Zhou Jiang's expert has a lot of business, and no one knows what will happen to him now. It's better to get together after signing an agreement.

    "Okay, I agree." Zhou Jiangxing put away all his emotions, and responded indifferently, "Send me the specific request, I, I will find a lawyer to draw up an agreement, if you are not at ease, you can find a lawyer."

.The two reached a consensus, and Zhou Jiangxing took the wheelchair and left without staying long.

    Looking at someone's back, Tang Wang just tasted a bit angry and depressed.

    Tang Wang thought about the terms of the agreement and sent it over.

    Zhou Jiangxing did not reply for a long time, and didn't call over until the evening.

    "Tangtang." The two words were called out by Zhou Jiangxing lingeringly and ambiguously.

    Tang Wang squeezed his earlobe and opened the speaker.

    "Do you want to modify or add clauses?"

    There was a moment of silence on the other end of the phone, followed by a soft sigh.

    "Tangtang, haven't you thought about trying to get along with me?" Zhou Jiangxing's computer screen displayed a series of unsentimental clauses sent by Tang Wang, including that the two would not involve each other's property after their divorce.

."I..." Tang Wang opened his mouth and didn't say the word dare not.

    This call ended. Assistant Lu sent the agreement the next day, and Zhou Jiangxing's name had been signed on it.

    "Zhou Zhou went to the city for a meeting today and couldn't bring it personally. He asked me to ask when it is convenient for you to move there." Assistant Lu asked after carefully collecting the document signed by Tang Wang.

    "I'm not sure yet. I'll tell him after I'm sure." Tang Wang sent away Assistant Lu. Thinking of these words, Zhou Jiangxing could tell him by himself but now let the assistant pass it on. Is this an opinion on him?

    Tang Wang wasn't sure what Zhou Jiangxing meant, but he moved in. Dad and Dad would definitely want to see him, so he still sent a message asking him when he was free.

    [Liar Zhou: Except today, everything works. 】

    Tang Wang looked at Zhou Jiangxing's remarks and thought about changing his name back.

.After waiting for Dad's return in the evening, Tang Wang took the two and told them about his plan to marry Zhou Jiangxing.

    Knowing that Tang Wang meets with people every afternoon, the other party keeps sending things day by day and recently they are still sending flowers, and Tang Wang is not disgusted, so Tang Pingzhan and Yu Yin were not too surprised when they heard the news.