Chapter 69

Tang Wang felt that he was right, but getting along with Zeng Zhurong did not make him feel malicious or anything else, and even Zhou Jiangxing had a good impression of Zeng Zhurong.

    "Could it be that we were thinking too much? Or was it that Zeng Zhurong was taken advantage of?"

    It may be that Tang Wang, who is at home, is particularly interested in this matter, and his expression reveals excitement.

    "Tangtang, don't watch suspense films. The strong irritation can easily cause nervousness and increase your heart rate. It is not good for both of you..." Zhou Jiangxing sighed helplessly. The two male gods that Tangtang likes recently are acting in suspense films. For fear of being said that he would secretly watch with someone behind his back every time, he caught it several times.

    Tang Wang didn't expect to say that Zeng Zhurong's matter would ignite his body, and immediately changed the subject.

    "We'll come in for a while and we should go out!"

.After Tang Wang was about to get up, he lifted his butt from the bed with his knees bent halfway, and Zhou Jiangxing's slapped butt was immediately patted by Zhou Jiangxing.

    "I'm not finished, sit down."

    "Oh..." Tang Wang honestly sat down and moved his butt aside.

    He moved aside, Zhou Jiangxing moved to him twice, and Tang Wang was hugged by Zhou Jiangxing.

    Yu Yin and Tang Pingzhan accompanied the two children to build building blocks, and looked at the closed door from time to time.

    "Tangtang and Jiang Xing have been talking in it for a long time, do you think there will be any major events?" Yu Yin was a little worried about Zhou Jiangxing's family affairs.

    "Don't worry, Jiang Xing is an opinionated person. We are not afraid of things, and the young couple can solve any problems." Tang Pingzhan calmed down his lover, and was not very worried about the two of them.

.The two children are very well-behaved. They concentrate on playing with building blocks and do not trick or treat. Yu Yin looked at Zhou Zhehao and remembered that Tangtang also loved playing with building blocks when he was a child. At that time, Pingzhan was busy at work and his colleagues in the clinic asked him to take the child to work. Tangtang He always likes to pester his handsome guy to accompany him to play with blocks.

    Once he played with it, even if he left people in the clinic, Tangtang wouldn't care.

    "Who would have thought that the last two children were together." Yu Yin couldn't help but feel emotional when he recalled the past.

    Hearing the bedroom door opened, the adults and the children looked at him at the same time. Tang Wang's eyes were glistening, his eyes were springy, and his lips were so red. Compared with the way he first entered, people with a discerning eye can see what happened.

    "..." Yu Yin looked away and glanced at her lover, as if she was worried about the two of them for nothing. The co-author was secretly affectionate in the bedroom.

.Tang Wang coughed twice to cover up his unnaturalness. He was originally sitting on Zhou Jiangxing’s lap and the two of them were discussing seriously, but they stared at that face closely and didn’t hold them. After the discussion, Tang Wang took a sip on Zhou Jiangxing’s face. The two of them didn't control it and dangled for a while.

    After playing with the building blocks, the two children were sleepy after eating some snacks. After sleeping for an afternoon, Zeng Zhurong rang their doorbell when it was almost dinner time.