Chapter 60

Originally, the three of them did not intend to have dinner at Tang Wang’s house, but they didn’t expect that Tang Wang would quit school when he came back from this vacation. .

    In the evening, it was cold and windy, Xia Miaomiao and the others were determined not to send them away. After waiting for the people to leave, Tang Wang stood on the balcony and watched them leave.

    The moonlight is sparse, and the leaves are blown by the wind when they fall to the ground. The street lights are shining with warm light to illuminate the community. The yellow dead leaves echo the lights. It is obviously a cold autumn day with a cool breeze. You can see such a scene. It feels less cold anymore.

    Xiao Qiwang and Xia Miaomiao's shadows were entangled, Zhong Shen and the two of them moved apart from time to time to pick a piece of dead leaves in the flower bed to play with. The backs of the three of them got farther and farther and finally disappeared at the corner.

    "It's time for Tangtang to exercise."

.Hearing Zhou Jiangxing telling himself Tang Wang to respond, before turning around, he caught a glimpse of the figure and looked at it again.

    The figure that appears is Mr. Zeng who lives upstairs. The other party is walking with a lady. The woman is holding Mr. Zeng. Because of the angle, Tang Wang can’t see the other party’s face, but it should be judged from the appearance of the dress and the body temperament. The women with good looks, it seems that Mr. Zeng and his wife came out of their building.

    Zhou Jiangxing yelled again. Tang Wang quickly responded. Before leaving the balcony, Tang Wang glanced back. Mr. Zeng and his wife were leaning on the street lamp to see if they were kissing. Tang Wang quickly retracted his gaze when he saw it.

    "Why did you dangle for a long time?" Zhou Jiangxing plugged Tang Wang's treadmill into electricity, and waited for a long time to see people coming over with a flushed face, "What's wrong with this back?"

.Zhou Jiangxing put the back of his hand on Tang Wang's face, it was hot.

    "I haven't, don't talk nonsense." Tang Wang went up and turned on the treadmill walking mode. Zhou Jiangxing leaned against the wall while holding his mobile phone to return the assistant information while accompanied Tang Wang.

    "Have you met Mr. Zeng's wife?"

    "Zeng Zhurong?" Zhou Jiangxing looked up at Tang Wang and then lowered his head.

    "They have a good relationship from scratch together. It is said that his wife is good at craftsmanship."

    Tang Wang nodded and thought about the scene that he had just seen. The feelings were not very good, it should be very good.

    "Do you want to eat their cakes? I will take you around tomorrow afternoon." Zhou Jiangxing has set a meeting time for tomorrow's meeting, so he can take time to bring Tangtang to Zeng Zhurong's shop.

.Tang Wang's eyes lit up, and he went on walking for another ten minutes when he was happy.

    She may have been thinking about eating cakes, Tang Wang was eating in his dreams, and when he woke up the next day, he found that the corners of his mouth were wet and drooling.

    He now sleeps like sticking to Zhou Jiangxing. Tang Wang glanced at the pajamas hanging on the balcony. He wouldn't rub his saliva on Zhou Jiangxing's pajamas, right?

    Tang Wang washed his face and sat on the side of the bed to read the information on his mobile phone. The latest one was sent by Zhou Cang half an hour ago.