Chapter 53

It was only during the bath time that Zhou Jiangxing found out how the family was found. It turned out that a friend of the family lived in the same building with them and saw them when he came over.

    Later, after the birthday party, thoughts that shouldn't be taken up, the son came to a tropical zone, thinking that it would be a good idea for them.

    "Tangtang, do we want to move?" Zhou Jiangxing wiped off the water droplets that were about to slide over Tang Wang's collarbone, rubbing his fingertips on his raised collarbone.

    "I like it here." Tang Wang's eyes fell on the bedside. It was the B-ultrasound picture from the last time they went to check. They heard the cub’s heartbeat and saw the vague appearance of the cub, everywhere in the house. There are traces of their lives everywhere, and Tang Wang doesn't want to move to an empty and breathless house.

    "That's not going to move." Zhou Jiangxing bowed his head and kissed the place where Tang Wang's collarbone was marked by himself, and took his pajamas into the bathroom.

.Tang Wang took a picture of himself with the camera of his mobile phone. The imprint seemed to have been kissed. It didn't hurt or feel uncomfortable. Tang Wang turned off the camera and watched tomorrow's movie, planning to pick one of interest.

    Zhou Jiangxing came out of the shower and saw Tang Wang sleeping on the bed with his head resting on his pillow.

    After he went to bed, he put Tang Wang's head on his lap, and Tang Wang grunted dissatisfied on the spot.

    "The pillow is more comfortable."

    "Have you picked a movie?" Zhou Jiangxing's five fingers passed through Tang Wang's hair, his eyes fixed on the whiteness of Tang Wang's collar.

    "Well, comedy reviews say they are particularly good-looking." Tang Wang lied after scanning the score of just over six points.

    "Comedy? Was the leading actor played by the actor surnamed Bai that you liked before?" Zhou Jiangxing relentlessly broke through Tang Wang's careful thoughts.

."..." Tang Wang patted Zhou Jiangxing's messy hands on his head and ignored him.

    In the end, Zhou Jiangxing selected a reasoning film that said it was prenatal education to train the cubs to think and logic.

    Pooh Zhou Jiangxing, Tang Wang turned off the light and went to bed.

    With the heating in the bedroom turned on, Tang Wang still likes to roll into Zhou Jiangxing's arms. He accidentally put his hand on Zhou Jiangxing's leg, and when he touched it through his pajamas, he could clearly feel a slight convex mark.

    That was the scar left on Zhou Jiangxing's leg after a car accident. Tang Wang had seen more than one scar on Zhou Jiangxing's leg.

    "Go to sleep." Zhou Jiangxing stroked Tang Wang's back lightly, "Don't touch it, or you might go to bed later."

    "..." Tang Wang, who just wanted to take the opportunity to ask about Zhou Jiang's legs, held back the question.

    Forget it, now is not a good time.

    The filmmakers are full every time at Christmas.

.The others are all Coke popcorn. Tang Wang holds the soy milk that Zhou Jianghang gave him before going out, and the snack is a bag of mixed nuts in his pocket.

    Many people also brought in hamburgers and other foods. The whole cinema was filled with the smell of food. Tang Wang felt very tired after smelling the scent and turned out his mask and put on it.