Chapter 46

Liao Yuanbin's grunt continued, thunderously circulating throughout the house. Tang Wang's indifferent face gradually cracked from the beginning, and every snoring hit his ears, originally because of Zhou Jiangxing's accelerated heartbeat, it began to become chaotic. When Tang Wang reached the limit of patience, a pair of warm hands covered his ears, isolating the grunt that made him physically uncomfortable.

    Tang Wang blinked and stared at Zhou Jiangxing. In the dark, the eyes of the two of them were shining brightly, and the breathing of the two of them was close together. Tang Wang could only hear his throbbing heartbeat at this time.

    After a long grunt, Liao Yuanbin calmed down, and Zhou Jiangxing waited for a while before releasing Tang Wang's ears.

    His ears were stained with the temperature of Zhou Jiangxing's palms, and even a bit damp. Tang Wang stared at Zhou Jiangxing's undisguised gentleness between his eyebrows and eyes, and his head was hot and pressed against the opponent's lips, and then he immediately withdrew.

.A very short kiss, even because it was too short to make people realize that it was a kiss.

    "Take me to the birthday party, I want to go."

    Zhou Jiangxing, who was able to make a decisive decision at the time of life and death, stopped thinking at this time. The kiss was sweet and soft, although it was just a momentary, but it still warmed the extremely cold place in his heart.

    He couldn't make a judgment, he only knew that the person in front of him who he had always loved was asking him, no matter what he said, he had only one answer.

    "good."

    The goal was achieved. Tang Wang's stone fell to the ground. Not only that, but he also kissed Zhou Jiangxing. Tang Wang was satisfied and fell asleep instantly after closing his eyes.

    In the whole house, only Zhou Jiangxing was still asleep. He couldn't look away and just wanted to look at the person in front of him. Even if he could hug this person as long as he stretched out his hand, he still couldn't see enough.

.I don’t know how long it has been since the snoring in the next room sounded again. The sleeping person frowned and showed signs of waking up. Zhou Jiangxing covered Tang Wang’s ears, watched his expression relax, and kissed Tang Wang with a smile on his eyes. .

    No dream for a night.

    In the early morning, Aunt Yang opened Mr. Zhou's house with her own pickled vegetables. At this point, Mr. Zhou was already busy in the kitchen for his lover's breakfast, but today was unexpectedly quiet.

    There are red wine glasses on the messy coffee table in the living room, and there are wine stains on the floor after red wine dripping. Aunt Yang put down the small vegetable jar and looked at the time. Previously, Mr. Zhou told her to trouble her to call if no one can be seen at this point.

    Aunt Yang walked to Mr. Zhou's bedroom and knocked. She was afraid of waking up Tang Wang, who was next door. Aunt Yang's voice lowered: "Mr. Zhou, are you awake?"

.A hangover and the two left overslept because they were in a good mood. Zhou Jiangxing woke up immediately when he heard the knock on the door. When he opened his eyes, he saw Tang Wang’s sleeping face. Zhou Jiangxing covered Tang Wang’s ears and responded. After hearing the footsteps of Aunt Yang leaving, her fingers pinched Tang Wanglu's cold earlobe outside.

    Zhou Jiangxing thought in his heart that Tang Wang's move of getting out of bed for breakfast suddenly stopped. His sober head recalled what happened after the kiss last night, and he finally realized what he had promised Tang Wang.