Chapter 52

One night, Tang Wang found an extra Christmas tree downstairs.

    "Today is Christmas?" Tang Wang has been immersed in the sea of ​​books recently, forgetting the holiday a long time ago.

    He checked the calendar with his mobile phone. Today is Christmas Eve, and tomorrow is Christmas.

    Tang Wang glanced at the table at the apple sent by Zhou Jianghang not long ago and suddenly understood.

    "Would you like to go for a walk at night?" Zhou Jiangxing came in and brought Tang Wang a glass of vegetable juice.

    "Are there activities in the community at night?" Because Tang Wang wanted to learn from Zhou Jiangxing and gave up his study, even his daily walks became walking on a treadmill, so Zhou Jiangxing's first reaction to Tang Wang's question was the Christmas tree outside.

    "It's not an event, but the community is well decorated, and there is a bigger Christmas tree in the garden. When the lights are on at night..."

.Before Zhou Jiangxing finished speaking, Tang Wang couldn't wait to say a few words.

    "I want to eat sauerkraut fish at night." The physical examination report that Tang Wang received after the inspection that day showed that he and his cubs were raised in good health by Zhou Jiangxing, so it doesn't matter if the usual diet is not so light and spicy.

    "I'll let Aunt Yang buy fish for you." Zhou Jiangxing is used to Tang Wang's desire to eat seafood from time to time. He pinched a pinch of sugar and went out to study the recipe for the evening.

    Tang Wang continued to study as soon as the door was closed. It was difficult for him to learn without a teacher. Liao Yuanbin's notes and handwriting were sometimes scribbled and Tang Wang couldn't understand, so he accumulated some one-time questions to understand.

    【Tang Wang:】

    [Liao Yuanbin: Wait! I take a picture of my girlfriend! 】

    Liao Yuanbin came back after Tang Wang had memorized more than 30 words.

.[Liao Yuanbin: It's too difficult to take pictures of my girlfriend. My knee hurts after squatting for a long time. 】

    [Liao Yuanbin: This Christmas Eve my girlfriend made me an apple egg cake. To express the kindness of taking in me that day, she made one for you, and I will send it to you later and I will explain the notes to you face-to-face. 】

    Tang Wang thought for a while and just happened to read the notes all at once, so he went to find Liao Yuanbin every day, so he agreed.

    When asked about the time, Tang Wang quickly read the notes. He modified the study form to figure out the time when the sky was out and Zhou Jianghang went out to watch a movie on a date.

    Think about dating Tang Wang is full of motivation, and the efficiency is much higher than usual. It's still dark outside after the task is completed today.

    In the kitchen, Zhou Jiangxing was processing the fish bought by Aunt Yang, while his Chinese medicine was cooking, and he didn't notice the footsteps.

.Suddenly Zhou Jiangxing was hugged from his back. Tang Wang rubbed Zhou Jiangxing's back and asked softly, "Will we go to the movie tomorrow? I want to date you for Christmas."

    Zhou Jiangxing's heartbeat missed a beat, and wanted to hug Tangtang, but he couldn't act with a fish in his hand.

    Aunt Yang worked silently on the balcony and did not go to the kitchen to disturb the young couple. Tang Wang relied on Zhou Jiangxing's inability to make a move. He kissed his neck for a while and breathed in Zhou Jiangxing's ear.