Chapter 70

Tang Wang’s daily fun is squatting on the balcony to see if Zeng Zhurong and his mysterious lover are back together. He set a goal for himself, which must be resolved before the New Year.

    Otherwise, if Zhou Jiangxing is busy after the New Year, he has a big belly and is inconvenient to move.

    There were wicker chairs and small wicker tables on the balcony, but the weather was cold and the chairs were sitting cold. Tang Wang squatted on the balcony every day. Zhou Jiangxing covered the wicker chairs with a thick blanket. Tang Wang lay down on the chairs every day, next to the small table. There are hot water and small snacks on it, and Aunt Yang will cut a fruit platter for him every day after shopping. Tang Wang is very comfortable on the balcony.

    Today, Tang Wang still didn't wait for Zeng Zhurong's mysterious lover but instead waited for Zhou Cang to come. Before Zhou Cang contacted him, Tang Wang sent a message to Zhou Jiangxing with his mobile phone.

    "Brother Xing! Look at the phone!" Tang Wang yelled at Zhou Jiangxing, who was busy in the kitchen.

.The Tangtang god still needs to send a message mysteriously, Zhou Jiangxing wiped the water on his hand and glanced at the phone, asking him to pick up Zhou Cang.

    Calling him to look at the phone, it is better to directly tell him to pick up Zhou Cang, Zhou Jiangxing shook his head helplessly, untied his apron, and went downstairs to pick up Zhou Cang.

    Zhou Cang was calling Tang Wang. The music rang for a long time and no one answered him. He was wondering if Tang Wang was not awake. Zhou Cang saw his brother coming out of the elevator.

    "Brother..." Zhou Cang carefully glanced at Zhou Jiangxing in the elevator, "How are you and sister-in-law?"

    "fine."

    "Then, did you read everything I sent you?" Zhou Cang moved a step toward the door, and after a while the elevator stopped and his brother wanted to hit him, he could quickly run away.

    "No time.".After finishing work, Zhou Jiangxing was busy eating sugar and sugar, and in his free time to accompany Tang Wang on a treadmill exercise or watch movies together, he only glanced at the titles of articles and novels sent by Zhou Cang.

    Zhou Cang felt that his brother was a bit scumbag, so he pouted and didn't want to talk to his brother.

    As soon as he entered the door, Zhou Cang went to look for Tang Wang. He hid good things while calling his sister-in-law and clutching his pockets. Tang Wang heard the shout and twisted his body and stuck his head out of the balcony.

    "Here here!"

    Zhou Cang approached and saw that Tang Wang was wrapped in a fluffy blanket and showed only one face outside.

    With the heater turned on at home, Zhou Cang was panicked when he watched Tang Wang's heat like this. He thought that Tang Wang must be physically weak and afraid of the cold. By the way, he raised the level of his brother Jiang Buxing's scumbag a little bit in his heart.

    "Sit." Tang Wang pushed the fruit platter in front of him towards Zhou Cang.

.Zhou Cang ate a green tea and found that it was actually warm.

    "Your brother has been blanched with hot water." Tang Wang ate the fruit beautifully. If you don't eat it soon, it will be cold.

    Zhou Cang found out the list of Tang Wang's male gods and obtained a signed photo to bring him.

    The two of you took one bite and I quickly finished the fruit platter. Zhou Cang found that Tang Wangguang was looking outside and doing nothing else. Only when the phone rang, he took a look.