Chapter 82

Tang Wang heard Zhou Cang say that Zhou Xi had left the city, so why did he appear here?

    Zhou Xi flashed a panic in his eyes after seeing Tang Wang, but when he saw no one next to Tang Wang from the car window, she swept away the panic. After saying a few words with the man next to him, she straightened her hair and confidently Stepped forward.

    Because the baffle inside the car was open, the driver did not notice Zhou Xi.

    Seeing her coming, Tang Wang picked up the side pillow and held it in his arms to block his stomach. Compared with the last time I met, Zhou Xi's face was obviously more haggard, and the wrinkles around her eyes couldn't be covered by makeup, and she was several years old.

    But Zhou Xi didn't seem to care about this change, standing in front of his car with eyes full of confidence and pride.

    "You shouldn't be here." Tang Wang was aware of the source of Zhou Xi's self-confidence, and he glanced at Zhou Jiangxing. There were two other people in front of him.

."It's only been a few days since I came back. Besides, some people think about other people and don't care about me who is driven away." Zhou Xi had something to say, staring at Tang Wang, trying to find out from him. It’s a bad sign, but it’s a pity that Tang Wang's complexion is ruddy and even a little fatter.

    Tang Wang understood what she meant, and I'm afraid Zhou Xi had always determined that he was Zhou Jiangxing's substitute for Bai Yueguang.

    "It's my mistake. I thought you knew that you weren't that person and would leave as soon as possible. In fact, you are just a greedy magnate." While Zhou Xi was disappointed, he couldn't help but look forward to it. Tang Wang was such a person. After that, the good shows may be even more exciting, and she can't wait to see what Zhou Jiangxing looked like when she knew Tang Wangzhen's face.

    Bai Yueguang was replaced by such a person. Does he regret it? Does he have the face to see Bai Yueguang again?

.Tang Wang ignored Zhou Xi, flipped through the phone album while she was talking, and finally finalized a photo.

    "Brother Xing is coming back soon, let's make a long story short." Tang Wang interrupted Zhou Xi and held the phone in front of her, "This is the photo in the album you gave me."

    Tang Wang pointed to the man in the white coat next to Zhou Jiangxing inside.

    "This is my dad, Doctor Yu." Tang Wang moved his finger to the little boy again, "This little boy is called Tang Wang, and it's me."

    Tang Wang slid the photo to the left. There was no photo in an album, and it was a photo of Yu Yin and Tang Wang in the amusement park.

    "This is a photo of me and my dad. I don't think you have seen this one, because Zhou Jiangxing has never seen it either."

    Smiling at Zhou Xi who had lost his facial expression management, Tang Wang finally pointed his finger to his face.

    "do you understand?.My Tang Wang is the white moonlight of Zhou Jiangxing. "

    "Before Zhou Jiangxing didn't tell me, it was because of..." Don Wang paused, and the corners of his mouth raised a flamboyant and rustling arc, "Because of the fun."

    Zhou Xi tried to find traces of his bluff from Tang Wang's face, but she failed.

    "I'm afraid you don't believe me, I'll look for it again. This is a photo of our family having dinner during the Lantern Festival."

    Zhou Xi stared fiercely at the screen of the phone. Although the men next to Tang Wang and Zhou Jiangxing in the photo had changed, it was obvious that they were men in white coats in the photo album.