Chapter 59

When Tang Wang and Zhou Jiangxing separated, Zhou Jiangxing wiped off the saliva from the corner of Tang Wang's mouth and then patted his back to help him smoothly.

    The door pats outside continued, and the door of the two of them was not locked. Tang Wang was afraid that they would break in: "Open the door."

    Tang Wang was hugged by Zhou Jiangxing under the washbasin. While Zhou Jiangxing went to open the door, Tang Wang looked in the mirror and closed his unwrapped neckline, and then walked out.

    "Tangtang, you're too slow, aren't you going to be naked, sleeping?" Xia Miaomiao poked his head from behind Zhong Shen with a smile, and was stunned when he saw Zhou Jiangxing in pajamas in front of him.

    As soon as Zhong Shen stood at the front door, he opened his mouth and was startled and did not speak. Xia Miaomiao at the back put a hand on Zhong Shen's shoulder, obviously both of them were stupid.

.The most calm thing is that as soon as Xiao Qiwang enters the door, he can see the clues from the shoe cabinet and the various double items at home. He calmly removes Xia Miaomiao's hand from Zhong Shen, and Tang Wang who wears the same pajamas as Zhou Jiangxing Said hello.

    Tang Wang stood behind Zhou Jiangxing. Because he liked Zhou Jiangxing's pajamas, his pajamas were changed to the same style, with the same style and different colors, and they looked like couples' clothes. Tang Wang had just finished kissing Tang Wang's face, his eyes were moist with a different style, his lips were red and swollen from being sucked, and anyone with a discerning eye could see what they were doing just now.

    "You... this is!" Xia Miaomiao stood next to Xiao Qiwang. He pointed to Tang Wang and Zhou Jiangxing with shocked faces, "I said why the address you gave us is not yours, so you have already..."

    "Dark Chen Cang!" Zhong Shen, who finally reacted, took the words.

."..." Tang Wang tilted his head and felt something strange.

    Aunt Yang brought her hot milk tea and freshly baked egg tarts out to entertain them. Xiao Qiwang took the two to the living room and asked Tang Wang to change their clothes first.

    When the door closed, Tang Wang remembered.

    "I forgot to tell them we live together!"

    "It's okay, they already know." Zhou Jiangxing calmly found out the clothes of the two of them and handed them to Tang Wang, "First change the clothes, there is Aunt Yang outside."

    Tang Wang quickly changed his clothes and looked in the mirror again before going out, watching his swollen lips take out the ointment from the drawer and apply a layer.

    The smell of the ointment is not unpleasant but not very good. There is a slight bitterness. Tang Wang is used to this smell. The effect of this medicine is indeed very good. Tang Wang spent a while in the bedroom and felt that it was almost the same. Then he went out with Zhou Jiangxing. NS.

.Tang Wang first explained to them about his marriage with Zhou Jiangxing, and then told them that he would suspend school next semester.

    Xia Miaomiao, who was just about to joke Tang Wang a few words, immediately turned from smiling to crying: "Tangtang, why on earth are you going to suspend school?"

    Xia Miaomiao said that he wanted to hug Tang Wang. Zhou Jiangxing subconsciously blocked it. After receiving Xia Miaomiao's accusation, he silently retracted his hand.

    "You guys continue."

    After being interrupted by Zhou Jiangxing, Xia Miaomiao's tears were suffocated. After Tang Wang repeatedly assured that he was just an operation and the recovery period was relatively long, Xia Miaomiao and the others reluctantly believed him.