Chapter 27

The days of having a baby at home were very boring. Tang Wang didn't know how many times he fell asleep after reading his notes.

    The abdominal muscles that were still showing signs are completely hopeless, and every day I ate and slept, I ate more and more soft meat on my stomach.

    Tang Wang woke up and received the originally planned dinner menu from his father, and crossed one of them, indicating that he did not want to eat it. In the past two days, he occasionally suffered from morning sickness, so Dad would ask him about his taste in advance.

    Asked about Liao Yuanbin's recent class progress, and the other party sent a few pages of notes and photos.

    [Liao Yuanbin: The weekend marathon, are you still coming? 】

    Tang Wang just remembered that he signed up as a volunteer for the marathon.

    [Tang Wang: It seems...not so good...]

    [Liao Yuanbin: That's a bit difficult, I'll help you go to Senior Xu to ask? 】

.After Xu Wen came over that day, Tang Wang never heard from the other party. Liao Yuanbin knew about this and took the initiative to help.

    He returned a thank-you emoji, and Tang Wang waited for Liao Yuanbin's reply. The volunteer had already reported that it might not be convenient to change the person at this time.

    Tang Wang thought that he should be able to go and discuss something lighter at that time.

    While thinking about the doorbell rang, Tang Wang glanced at the time, muttered a word, and got up to open the door.

    It was Zhou Jiangxing who opened the door.

    "Just you?" Tang Wang didn't see the strong man in black who accompanied him every time. He thought about the small alley and asked, "A vacation once a month?"

    "They are downstairs." Zhou Jiangxing said that he didn't mean to come in. His eyes fell on the sleep marks of Tang Wang's cheeks, and the corners of his mouth rose. "Would you like to go for a walk? It's not good to always lie down.

.Every day, Tang Wang went out for a walk with his big dad after a meal. That was his only chance to go out in a day. Hearing Zhou Jiangxing's words, Tang Wang said without hesitation.

    Putting on his shoes, Tang Wang took the key and went out with Zhou Jiangxing.

    "There is a park next to the cafe I visited last time. It is not easy to meet acquaintances when I go there." Zhou Jiangxing suggested.

    "Yeah." That place is just the opposite of Dad's hospital, and he won't meet Dad's colleagues.

    that is……

    Tang Wang looked sideways at Zhou Jiangxing's handsome face with masculine charm, until he got into the car, his sight still lingered on the other's face.

    These days, Zhou Jiangxing has added a voice chat in addition to the WeChat chat. Every day when no one is at home, he will visit him, cut fruit for him or watch a movie with him.

    Think carefully about the behavior of the two people behind their backs, which is very similar to a private meeting.

."Does it look good?"

    "It looks good." Tang Wang, who was thinking about something, was subconsciously told the truth when Zhou Jiangxing asked.

    "You can keep watching after you get married." Zhou Jiangxing said every word, with a seductive hook in his words straight to Tang Wang's heart.