Chapter 35

"Little Dad, I'm hungry, have you finished talking."

    Tang Wang's voice sounded outside the door, and the conversation between Yu Yin and Zhou Jiangxing was about to end.

    "Doctor Yu, you know me, I am sincere about Tangtang."

    The atmosphere was a little anxious. Yu Yin looked at the boy in front of him who used to cry in front of him had grown into a man taller than him, and would no longer easily show his emotions.

    Yu Yin sighed and remembered about his son Yan Kong, no matter how big his eyes were.

    "I hope your family's affairs don't affect Tangtang." Yu Yin has long heard of Zhou's complicated relationship and internal fighting.

    "It's all resolved, no one will harass us." Zhou Jiangxing assured.

    Outside Tang Wang reluctantly knocked on the door and shouted that he was hungry, and finally called out his little dad.

.Yu Yin and Zhou Jiangxing talked in harmony with a calm face, and Tang Wangshu just breathed out nothing.

    During the dinner, Tang Wang found that his father and dad were very kind to Zhou Jiangxing. Especially, his father was not only pleasant, but also served Zhou Jiangxing with food from time to time.

    Tang Wang is in good health. Today is another special day. Dad made a slightly spicy mapo tofu. Tang Wang finally ate spicy one time, but the basic chopsticks were not removed from the plate in front of him.

    "Want to try, it's not very spicy." Tang Wang noticed that Zhou Jiangxing had been looking at his sight, so he dug a spoon for him.

    "He can't eat his stomach." Yu Yinshen's chopsticks blocked Tang Wang's spoon, "it's not spicy at all."

    Not at all?

    "Little Dad, why do you know him better than me?".Tang Wang was puzzled that his little dad and Zhou Jiangxing met for the first time today.

    He blinked at Zhou Jiangxing, as if to ask again, Zhou Jiangxing nodded slightly to indicate that Dad was right.

    Putting aside the strangeness to little dad for the time being, Tang Wang leaned in and asked in a low voice.

    "The Sichuan food you ate with me last time was so spicy. You ate a few bites, as if you were fine..." Tang Wang stopped and remembered that day after the two of them had eaten, Zhou Jiangxing took medicine as soon as they got into the car. I want to come, "Did you take stomach medicine that day?"

    Zhou Jiangxing's silence told Tang Wang the answer.

    "Then you have some sugar mixed with tomatoes." Tang Wang felt sorry for him, and picked up some light dishes for him.

    Tang Wang is still thinking about this after finishing the dishes. Actually, Zhou Jiangxing and Xue Hongbo are different. Maybe you can really try it?

.After dinner, Zhou Jiangxing helped to clean up the dishes and chopsticks. In the kitchen, two men with shoulder widths and long legs washed the dishes. Tang Wang and Yu Yin were sitting outside drinking grapefruit juice.

    "Little dad, you seem to have a good impression of Zhou Jiangxing?"

    "Yeah." Yu Yin didn't refute, and glanced at his son. "Unexpectedly, you have been reading him for so long."

    Tang Wang didn't understand what little dad meant, so he wanted to ask him two more questions about the phone rang.

    Before the phone call was finished, Zhou Jiangxing and Tang Pingzhan had finished their work. Zhou Jiangxing wiped his hands and walked behind Tang Wang and stroked the curled hair on top of his head.