Chapter 71

Zeng Zhurong still came down to deliver things as usual. Tang Wang and Zhou Jiangxing seemed to greet him without knowing anything. Tang Wang would also send some children to eat.

    Today, when Zeng Zhurong delivered something, Tang Wang keenly smelled the perfume from him. The smell was not too sweet, it was the kind of clear and light sweetness. Tang Wang felt a little uncomfortable and went to the toilet immediately after closing the door and vomited.

    The person arranged by Zhou Jiangxing gave feedback on Zeng Zhurong's whereabouts. The smell of perfume came back from the secretary, and did not find the other party's mysterious lover. Tang Wang felt that he was vomiting in vain.

    After smelling the scent, the sequelae were very serious, and Tang Wang always felt that the smell was on him. He felt like nausea and vomiting after standing on a crowded bus for more than an hour on a hot summer day. Not only was he uncomfortable in his chest, but he was also panicked.

    Tang Wang lost his appetite until dinner, and he was lying on the small wicker chair on the balcony wrapped in a brown blanket, only showing a sad face.
."Thousand-page tofu with your favorite hot sauce to eat?"

    Hearing Zhou Jiangxing's voice, Tang Wang shook his eyelashes a few times and nodded slowly.

    At the dinner table, Tang Wang grabbed the meal one bite at a time without any appetite. The mobile phone with the screen on his hand displayed the chat box between him and Zhou Cang. Zhou Cang followed his dad to the reception, which was the one where Zeng Zhurong was invited.

    Zhou Cang was live broadcasting the whole process with Tang Wang. Tang Wang looked at how many more mouthfuls he could eat and didn't want to waste a table of dishes made by Zhou Jiangxing.

    Zhou Jiangxing made him a cup of soy milk. Tang Wang sat on the sofa and drank while chatting with Zhou Cang. Halfway through the soy milk, Tang Wang remembered the smell inexplicably, and went to the toilet to vomit for dinner.

.He walked in with Zhou Jiangxing and came over with his heel. Zhou Jiangxing skillfully poured a glass of water and waited for Tang Wang to spit out his mouth and rinse his mouth.

    "I want to eat..." Tang Wanggang vomited and felt uncomfortable at the same time. Zhou Jiang's behavior made him have an appetite in the evening and worked in the kitchen all afternoon, but he still vomited.

    Leaning against Zhou Jiangxing's arms and being gently touched on his back, Tang Wang felt uncomfortable and wronged.

    "Don't eat if you don't want to eat." Zhou Jiangxing coaxed Tang Wang softly, holding his hand on his abdominal muscles, "Are you happy?"

    Tang Wang felt comfortable for a while, and Zhou Jiangxing watched him calm down and took the person back to the bedroom. The bedroom was newly installed with projection Tang Wang lying on the bed. Zhou Jiangxing found him a movie to play. Tangtang turned his head and opened the quilt to pat the empty space next to him.

    "Handsome guy, come on~"

.Zhou Jiangxing shook his head and took off his shirt neatly. His sturdy and well-proportioned figure was exposed in front of Tang Wang. Unfortunately, Tang Wang hadn't even looked at it. Zhou Jiangxing found the shirt from the closet and put it on. Tang Wang could only take advantage of it. As he buttoned the buttons, he glanced at the sharply defined abdominal muscles.

    "Where are you going in the big night?" Tang Wang realized something was wrong when he saw Zhou Jiangxing wearing his tie. He was going out.

    "Tang Tang will know it later."