Chapter 28

Unconscious Tang Wang clicked on the document, and what caught his eye were dense numbers, one by one floating from the screen, dazzling.

    "Chuck" the phone was dropped on the bed, Tang Wang tilted his head and let out a slight breathing. It was obvious that Tang Wang was hypnotized by too many numbers.

    When he woke up again, Tang Wang was really awake. He drank warm water by sitting on the bed holding the thermos cup beside the bed, and remembered the document Zhou Jiangxing.

    Taking out the phone from the quilt and turning it on, Tang Wang saw it clearly this time.

    "Ke Yue's annual report?"

    Tang Wang finally knows the identity of Zhou Jiangxing. Keyue is one of the largest comprehensive service providers in China. The Zhou family has always been in the control of many fields involved. There are many families with Zhou's surname. Tang Wang never thought that Zhou Jiangxing's Zhou was actually the Zhou behind Ke Yue.

.Zhou's family has always been mysterious. Tang Wang didn't know Zhou Jiangxing's identity in Zhou's family, but this kind of detailed report was just given. It seems that Zhou Jiangxing's status is very high.

    Tang Wang, who is learning German, is not interested in this report and can't understand it.

    "Bah, baah, everything, what you know, or don’t know anything." Tang Wang quit the form and prepared to send an emoticon pack of a cat punching. As a result, the dialog between the two was displayed and Zhou Jiangxing sent another one an hour ago. document.

    file name:

    "..." Is this boss a bit idle?

    This time the document is not a form, because the last report left a deep impression on Tang Wang, and the place where Tang Wang did not report his hopes was opened.

    As a result, Tang Wang was wrong, and this was completely Zhou Jiangxing's personal introduction.

    "Birthday August 8th?.Really auspicious and wealthy..." Tang Wang continued to read. In addition to some basic information about his height and weight, he also had details of his interests and hobbies, including the name of the class teacher when he was in school, and the situation of drug allergies.

    "Light taste?" Tang Wang saw this column and remembered the meal of the two Sichuanese restaurant. No wonder Zhou Jiangxing contracted most of the millet porridge.

    The medical history is also written in the document. According to time, Zhou Jiangxing has been in a wheelchair since a car accident when he was 20 years old.

    The difference was nine years old. At that time, he was only eleven. Tang Wang vaguely remembered that his father took a patient who was very handsome, and that person was in a car accident. Later, he always felt unsafe when riding in the car for a while.

    Continuing to look down, Tang Wang was stunned in a certain row.

    "Zhou Jiangxing has stomach problems?"

    The taste is light because of stomach problems. Why did you still eat heavy spicy dishes that day?

.Tang Wang seemed to understand something, but he felt very confused.

    At that time, they didn't know that there were cubs. At that time, Zhou Jiang acted to accommodate his taste and ate the heavy-tasting Sichuan cuisine. If it was just to sleep with him, it was not necessary for Zhou Jiangxing to do so.

    Then...for what...

    The ringtone of the cell phone dispelled Tang Wang's thoughts, it was the call of the little dad.