Chapter 17

After finishing class on Monday afternoon, Tang Wang looked at the chat records in the group and found the rice noodle shop Xia Miaomiao praised in the small alley next to the Internet cafe.

    "Four bowls of rice noodles." Tang Wang used WeChat to scan the QR code to pay and looked at Zhou Jiangxing, who was ranked second on the screen. The last conversation between the two stayed at the dinner time and address sent by the other party at noon.

    There were more than two hours before dinner. Tang Wang added several spoonfuls of spicy oil and vinegar to his rice noodles and took it to the Internet cafe.

    Xia Miaomiao and the others were in the box of four. Tang Wang went in to face the three pairs of hungry wolves and silently passed the rice noodles.

    "It's this smell that is too fragrant." Xia Miaomiao couldn't wait to sigh with satisfaction.

    Contrast the eagerness of the three of them, Tang Wang sat down and turned it on, waiting for the computer to start up before tasting with his chopsticks.

    "Forgot to tell you that his spicy oil is not very spicy anymore.".Zhong Shen took time to remind him during his busy schedule.

    "Don't you think it's too late to speak."

    Tang Wang ate a third of the rice noodles and pushed the rice noodles aside. Xia Miaomiao played the game and glanced at Tang Wang from time to time.

    "Tang Tang, you're a waste."

    "I can't eat too much. I have food to eat at night." Tang Wang pushed the rice noodles to Xia Miaomiao, who hesitated looking at the bright red spicy oil floating on the rice noodles.

    "Miaomiao, you eat mine, it's not spicy." Xiao Qiwang who was across Zhong Shen spoke suddenly, and Xia Miaomiao immediately abandoned Tang Wang's heavy rice noodles.

    Zhong Shen forgot everything. He stared at the game interface without blinking and uttered a few swear words from time to time. When Tang Wang heard Xiao Qiwang's words, the two people’s eyes met in the air, and Tang Wang smiled clearly: “Here is the air-conditioned wind. Blowing at me is a little cold, hope we change?"

.After successfully getting the two together, Tang Wang started the game.

    An hour later, Tang Wang called the car and left the Internet cafe. Before leaving, he touched his pocket to check if he had a clean handkerchief.

    The place where Zhou Jiangxing invited him to eat is a well-known Sichuan restaurant. Tang Wang Ai Chi Spicy has read other people's recommendations on the Internet, and has always wanted to go to school and leave home without having to find a chance to taste it.

    Tang Wang didn't like being late. He reserved time for traffic jams. As soon as he got on the bus, the news of Zhou Jiangxing came.

    [Zhou Jiangxing: I just passed by your school, did I pick you up after class is over? 】

    【Sugar Shop: On the way to go. 】

    [Zhou Jiangxing: Pay attention to safety. 】

    Tang Wang replied and then looked up at the driver, holding the steering wheel in both hands, not listening to the radio or looking at the phone, and driving is very stable and safe.

.Thirty minutes later, Tang Wang finished a round of mobile games and looked out the window. The roads under construction on both sides of the street were dusty and remote.

    "Master, how long will we be there?"

    "This navigation display still has more than ten minutes." The driver replied uncertainly.