Chapter 56

Tang Wang's exam today went smoothly. Not only did he do the questions smoothly, but he didn't meet anyone he hated or didn't want to see.

    "The exam will be over for two more exams tomorrow afternoon." Liao Yuanbin and Tang Wang happened to be together after finishing the exam in the same exam room.

    "The school is really sick, can't it be arranged on the same day? How good is it to finish the exam in one breath." Liao Yuanbin walked and turned out his notebook, preparing to continue his review in the afternoon.

    "There are so many departments in the school that have to arrange exams. It is normal that the exam rooms are not enough." Tang Wang answered while watching the dormitory group. Xia Miaomiao and the others were packing up their things for the exam and hurried back today.

    In the group, Xia Miaomiao and the others are screaming in marmots, not to mention digging soil every day, but also reviewing in a difficult environment. It is too difficult.

    [Xia Miaomiao who wants to take a holiday: I feel sick when I see yellow now...]

.[Xia Miaomiao who wants to take a vacation: The professor comforted us that we would be able to pass the test papers this time, but I failed when he said that last year. 】

    [Xia Miaomiao who wants to take a holiday: Tangtang, you will finish the exam tomorrow! ! ! I am so envious! Let's have dinner together after we finish the exam! How is your health? 】

    [The bucket that just wants to sleep: You talk a lot of nonsense, and finally greet Tangtang's body. Don't cover up the fact that you only want to eat! 】

    Tang Wang sent the screenshot to Zhou Jiangxing and asked him if he would like to have a meal together. He will leave school next semester and become too big to see people. Since the two have confirmed their relationship, he wants to introduce him to his roommates.

    Zhou Jiangxing answered very quickly and even used the emoji package. It seemed that he was in a good mood.

    [Which excavator is better?]

    [Review to the bald Tangtang: Do you want to come to my house for dinner after the exam? .You can order anything! 】

    [Xia Miaomiao who wants to take a holiday: Eat! ! ! 】

    Tang Wang silently turned back to the dialog with Zhou Jiangxing. It was Zhou Jiangxing who asked him if he wanted to bring his roommates back. He and Aunt Yang made a table together. It will be a long time before I meet again after this meal. I am afraid it will be unpleasant to eat outside to take care of Tang Wang's taste.

    It doesn’t matter if Zhou Jiang acted at the end of the year. The exam schedule was full at the end of the year. Although he was at home, Tang Wang got up late at night before the exam and went to the bathroom to see Zhou Jiangxing at work. This would take another day for Tang Wang to be afraid of Zhou Jiangxing. Work can't bear it.

    Liao Yuanbin had a few conversations with Tang Wang, and saw someone looking down playing with his mobile phone. He glanced at the head of the gold master's father and felt puzzled. Why is he not so tired of falling in love?

    "You will meet in a few minutes, do you want to stick it like this?".Liao Yuanbin refused to accept and sent a message to his girlfriend. Then he remembered that his girlfriend's exam point was different from him, and he was still taking the exam.

    Tang Wang finally stopped playing with his mobile phone. Just when Liao Yuanbin wanted to discuss with him about tomorrow's exam, he saw the golden master's father who came out of the cafeteria not far away.