Chapter 22

On Monday, Tang Pingzhan and Yu Yin escorted Tang Wang back to school before going to the airport.

    Drinking the soy milk given by his father, Tang Wang walked slowly to the cafeteria, and asked the three-person group of dishes to help him bring breakfast.

    "Tang Xuedi!"

    Tang Wang paused, and the crowd of students in the Student Union not far away smiled at him.

    Tang Wang turned his head back and walked towards the cafeteria. Hearing the footsteps behind him, Xu Wen chased him up.

    "Go to the cafeteria? It happened to be together. I just finished running exercises for the freshmen." Xu Wen naturally walked with Tang Wang.

    "I have eaten it, just bring breakfast for my roommate."

    "It looks like you just came from home, did you eat at home in the morning?"

    Telling the truth, Tang Wang thought he could end the topic, but Xu Wen went on to ask more personal questions.

.Family affairs Tang Wang didn't like to say that it was because some people would discriminate in the past, but later on, it was his life experience that others paid attention to.

    "Senior, I have a sore throat." Tang Wang found an excuse. Last night he ate the spicy boiled pork slices made by his father last night. His eyes were uncomfortable and a little red, as if he was sick.

    Sure enough, Xu Wen didn't speak any more. The two of them bought breakfast in the cafeteria in silence. Seeing Xu Wen was going to send him, Tang Wang took the initiative: "Senior, I can go back by myself."

    Feeling Tang Wang's indifference, Xu Wen's smile stiffened and then regained his spirits.

    "I bought honey water, it's good for your throat."

    "Senior, I don't like to drink honey water, thank you." Tang Wang refused directly. He hoped that Xu Wen could dispel his thoughts.

    "Then... well, go back and be careful.".Xu Wen took the hand held in the air awkwardly, and could only stand still and watch Tang Wang walk away quickly.

    "Old Xu, it's not easy for you to chase you, how long has it been?"

    Xu Wen patted his friend's hand on his shoulder and gave him a blank look.

    "Why don't you forget it, there are so many elementary school girls and younger brothers who like you, no need." The boy followed Xu Wen's gaze and squinted Tang Wang's back to persuade him.

    "It's only a few days to take your time, and you can always catch up." Xu Wen threw the pancake on his hand to the other party, "You can eat it, I can't eat too much for breakfast."

    Tang Wang didn't know that Xu Wen hadn't given up on himself. He returned to the dormitory with breakfast and put their luxurious rice balls next to the pillow one by one, each waking up without an alarm.

    "Tangtang eat hot pot together at night, their butter hot pot is very spicy, you must like it.".Zhong Shen let out a breath and closed his eyes and fumbled out of the bed.

    "Eat!" Tang Wang glanced at the mobile phone prompt, and the hospital sent a message this afternoon to get the medical report. "I'm going to get the medical report tonight. Let's make an appointment later."

    Tang Wang and them had different school hours, and after saying that they had a good time, they took a book and went to the classroom.

    On the first Monday of Monday, the most people were absent from class. Tang Wang lowered his head while taking notes, only to feel that a gust of wind passed by him. He looked up and saw Liao Yuanbin sneak in unknowingly.