Chapter 74

The cowhide album is not big, it looks more like a notebook, Tang Wang's gaze falls on the album, but he doesn't want to see it.

    The sound of footsteps kept getting more and more. Tang Wang closed his eyes and turned and walked in the direction where Zhou Xi had left. Tang Wang stopped uncontrollably at the top of the stairs.

    "Sister-in-law! What are you doing? Let's drive the black together?" Zhou Cang found out that Tang Wang was not looking for him behind the study, and saw him at the top of the stairs.

    "Wait, I'll go to the toilet." Tang Wang sighed, after all he could not hold back and went back to take the album.

    Tang Wang's coat is one size larger than his normal size, and no one can see it when he enters the album. Zhou Cang and Tang Wang returned to the study to play games. After a few rounds, Zhou Cang recalled the day when his sister-in-law’s house collapsed. Playing games was the same.

    After lunch in the old house, Zhou Jiangxing heard Zhou Cang say that Tangtang wanted to visit the old house and planned to take Tangtang for a walk after dinner.

.Tang Wang was thinking about the album in his head. Sometimes even though he knew that the other party hadn't done it well, Tang Wang could hardly ignore it. It is not convenient to take a walk with a photo album. Tang Wang and Zhou Jiangxing said they wanted to go home.

    The old house is here and you can come anytime you want. Zhou Jiangxing saw that Tang Wang was out of interest and took someone back.

    In the evening, Tang Wang wanted to eat noodles. Zhou Jiangxing was kneading noodles in the kitchen. It was almost Chinese New Year. By the way, he made some steamed buns. Zhou Jiangxing was unfamiliar with steamed buns. Tang Wang took advantage of the excuse that everyone was in the kitchen and took a nap and hid in the bedroom.

    He was sitting on the edge of the bed, holding a photo album in his hand and he was too late to make a decision.

    Zhou Xi hinted that he himself was Zhou Jiangxing's substitute for Bai Yueguang. Tang Wang didn't believe this, but the people in it were what Zhou Jiangxing cared about. Tang Wang would be jealous even if he knew that Zhou Jiangxing only liked himself now, but he would be more or less concerned.

.Maybe it was because pregnant Tang Wang sometimes found that he couldn't control his emotions. He was afraid that seeing the people inside was somewhat similar to himself, he couldn't help but treat Zhou Jiangxing.

    Tang Wang hoped that he would understand Zhou Jiangxing and his special person's experience in a calm and rational situation, so now is not a good time.

    After thinking about it, Tang Wang put the album into the drawer beside his bed, and after watching the variety show of the male god Tang Wang adjusted his mentality.

    When he felt hungry to find the kitchen, Zhou Jiangxing had already steamed the first drawer of steamed buns. The appearance of the first unskilled steamed buns was not one-tenth that of Zhou Jiangxing.

    Tang Wang and Zhou Jiangxing ate the largest one separately, and kept the rest to eat slowly. The second drawer steamed buns have improved qualitatively, each of them is plump and white, and each pleat is symmetrical as if measured with a ruler. It is not only delicious but also beautiful.

.The buns with a burst of looks were packed in half and sent to the little dad and the big dad. The hospital is not so busy for the New Year. The little dad and the big dad have been busy buying new year goods for the past two days, and the two of them were preparing on the day of the delivery. Go to the supermarket.