Chapter 57

The last day of Tang Wang's exam was in the afternoon, which was his two most sure subjects. Because it was too early, Tang Wang was stuck in Zhoujiang's car before entering the examination room, and the examination began as soon as he sat down, so after Tang Wang finished writing the test papers, he found that Zhao Yue was still sitting in the examination room.

    Zhao Yue didn't stare at him like last time. He frowned and looked at the test paper intently. When he wanted to write, he was hesitant. Tang Wang guessed that this is probably his weakness, so he was busy doing the test paper and couldn’t tell God’s attention. Own.

    Tang Wang checked the paper quickly and handed in the paper, and left before Zhao Yue finished the test paper. When he passed by the back door of the classroom, Tang Wang took a look. Zhao Yue was still doing the questions there, so he probably didn't have time to trouble him.

    In the morning, Liao Yuanbin sent a message saying that his girlfriend made cookies for him, so Tang Wang went to the examination room of Liao Yuanbin in the next building as soon as he left the examination room.

.The examination room can only be accessed. Last time Zhou Jiangxing pretended to be a student’s parent to the office to see the teacher was let in. Tang Wang couldn’t do it and could only stand and wait under the shade of a tree on the side.

    Playing with his mobile phone, Tang Wang faintly heard his name. He looked up and met the two teachers who were watching at the door.

    These two teachers, Tang Wang who were not in the department, did not know each other, and one of the young female teachers waved to Tang Wang.

    "Student Tang waits for someone, come and sit and wait!"

    Tang Wang walked over in confusion and greeted the two teachers.

    The male teacher gave Tang Wang a stool, and Tang Wang sat beside them in a confused manner.

    "Student Tang got married so early?"

    "In my class, many of my graduation certificates and marriage certificates were obtained together."

."But it's okay to get married early."

    "Have you had a wedding?"

    The two teachers say what you say to me. Tang Wang understands how the two teachers met him.

    "Student Tang, tell us quietly, is your husband from our school? Is it your husband that you are waiting for now?"

    Tang Wang looked at the gossip on the faces of the two teachers. It seemed that during the review, not only the students did not gossip, nor did they look at the teacher.

    "He..." Liao Yuanbin appeared at the top of the stairs when Tang Wang was about to answer that he was not a student.

    "Tang Wang!" Liao Yuanbin finally relaxed after the exam, and shouted to Tang Wang with joy on his face.

    The two teachers immediately leaned together and whispered, and Tang Wang sat next to them and heard clearly.

    "Not as handsome as the forum said."

    "It's not as good as Tang Wang yet."

."Yes, is he his husband?"

    "Yes, you see how happy he saw Tang Wang."

    "..." Tang Wang sighed helplessly.

    "Teacher, my husband is already working, thank you for the stools of the teachers. I and my classmates are leaving first." Tang Wang hurriedly greeted Liao Yuanbin to leave, for fear of being dragged by the teachers to continue the gossip.