Chapter 65

The Youth League that Tang Wang bought in Mr. Zeng’s pastry shop was still at home. Taking advantage of Zhou Jiangxing’s work to end early that day, the two went back to the little dad and the big dad and brought the Youth League to them by the way.

    "The weather forecast says it will rain at night." Tang Wang stood by the shoe cabinet and stopped in place with his shoes.

    "Why don't you go another day?" Tang Wang was afraid that the rain would be too heavy at night and he would come back the next day and delay Zhou Jiangxing's work.

    "No change." Zhou Jiangxing went back to the room and got a laptop.

    The driver had a holiday today. Zhou Jiangxing drove. Tang Wang went to the underground parking lot a handful of times. He liked to look at other people's cars every time he came.

    When Zhou Jiangxing put the Youth League gift box in the trunk, Tang Wang saw a cool purple sports car.

    Zhou Cang liked the car. Tang Wang walked over there, took a picture and sent it to Zhou Cang.

    "Mrs. Zhou?"

.Tang Wang stood near the elevator exit and was sending a message to Zhou Cang. When Mr. Zeng walked up to him, Tang Wang realized that the other party was calling himself.

    Zeng Zhurong was wearing a three-piece suit, with hairspray on her hair, and she could see her hair shiny in a parking lot with poor lighting.

    "There is a meeting temporarily." Seeing Tang Wang's eyes, Zeng Zhurong said actively.

    "Ms. Zhou, is this just coming back? Or are you planning to go out?"

    "Go out." Tang Wang just heard Zhou Jiangxing shout to himself when he finished speaking.

    Zeng Zhurong looked at Zhou Jiangxing who was not far away. He was blocked by the trunk just now, and now the trunk is closed, so he greeted Zhou Jiangxing slightly flatteringly.

    Zhou Jiangxing nodded slightly, waiting for Tang Wang to walk slowly step by step.

    "Mr. Zeng has a lot of hair at his age." .Tang Wang got in the car and said with a sigh, before Zhou Jiangxing started the car, he scratched his head.

    "Our elder brother also has a lot of hair, so he will definitely be handsome when he reaches middle age."

    Tang Wang was very satisfied with Zhou Jiangxing's hair volume.

    "Sit down, don't move."

    Zhou Jiang drove the car toward the exit, their direction was the opposite of the purple sports car. Tang Wang looked back at the sports car. So he saw Mr. Zeng sitting in the driving seat of a sports car while talking on the phone.

    Tang Wang took a picture of Jiang Xing's chair next week in surprise.

    "That sports car belongs to Mr. Zeng??"

    Zhou Jiangxing raised his eyebrows, obviously he was also a little surprised.

    "I really can't tell. I thought Mr. Zeng's car should be a low-key commercial car like himself.".Tang Wang said while sending a message to Zhou Cang, telling him that the car belonged to Mr. Zeng, who was on the side of his elevator last time.

    "But I was chatting with Mr. Zeng just now, and he said to socialize. Is it okay to drive this kind of car for socializing?"

    "The Zhang family's son came back from studying abroad. He is a car lover. Zeng Zhurong's pastry shop wants to cooperate with their hotel. Maybe today he is going to socialize with that person."