Chapter 51

While waiting for the elevator, Tang Wang and the others happened to meet Tang Pingzhan who had returned from shopping. Tang Pingzhan glanced at his son's mask and then looked at Yu Yin.

    "My son has a cold?"

    Yu Yin shook his head meaningfully.

    "You'll know when you go home."

    Tang Wang heard the conversation between his little dad and his big dad secretly pinched Zhou Jiang to go.

    As soon as he entered the house, Tang Wang quickly changed his shoes and hid in the bedroom, followed by Zhou Jiangxing.

    Tang Wang was on the phone, Zhou Jiangxing stood behind Tang Wang lightly, and pressed his hands on his shoulders.

    The voice call came from Lu Yiting and asked Tang Wang if he would have time to travel to Lincheng together. Tang Wang naturally did not go. He refused the other party and listened to Lu Yiting for a while to talk about him and his senior.

.After that day, Lu Yiting and the senior began to date. Originally, Lu Yiting planned to take advantage of the weekend to have fun in the city. The senior would go with him when he knew it. Lu Yiting didn't know whether to book one room or two rooms.

    "For Tangtang, how do you plan to order?" Zhou Jiangxing, who had been standing by and heard the whole process, asked casually after Tang Wang hung up the phone.

    "One room, the kind with two beds." Tang Wang thought for a while and wanted to answer, "How good is it to save money while sleeping separately and looking at your face!"

    Zhou Jiangxing pinched the back of Tang Wang's neck, deliberately exerting force so that Tang Wang couldn't help but shrink his neck.

    "Do other men smell me?"

    "No." Tang Wang answered quickly, "but..."

    "It is said on the Internet that people who look good when they are pregnant will look good when they are born."

."Actually, I want to make a photo wall and put the autographed photos of the male gods. Of course, your photo must be a proper C position." Tang Huanqiang Zhou Jiangxing said a box of ointment Wang deliberately.

    "..." Zhou Jiangxing had nothing to say.

    It was night, the window with the curtains closed did not leak a trace of cold moonlight, and the bed with a thick quilt had a bulge, and I couldn't tell whether it was one person or two people on the bed.

    Tang Wang leaned against Zhou Jiangxing's arms with cold hands and feet, and put his hands and feet on him to keep warm. The two of them were close to each other and smelled the smell of shower gel on Zhou Jiangxing's body. Cheap.

    "How long did you practice?" Tang Wang asked enviously while counting Zhou Jiangxing's abdominal muscles through his clothes.

    "I don't remember it for a long time.".Zhou Jiangxing recalled that he was bullied by Zhou Min because he was too thin, so he started to exercise, and his abdominal muscles were always there in his memory.

    "..." Is this the gap between people?

    Tang Wang felt that the extra cold today could only rely on Zhou Jiangxing to keep warm.

    "Is the window closed? I don't remember where the remote control of the air conditioner is a bit cold." Tang Wang recalled the location of the remote control of the air conditioner, and then Zhou Jiangxing hugged him more closely.