Chapter 14

The next morning in the dormitory, there was a sudden disappearance of the snoring, and Xia Miaomiao seemed to hear someone beating the wall in a daze.

    "Boom boom boom"

    Xia Miaomiao closed her eyes again and fell asleep. Maybe Zhong Shen's snoring was too loud.

    Soon after the voice disappeared, Tang Wang sat up quietly and stared at Zhou Jiangxing's reply in the phone.

    When Tang Wang was reminded, he was groggy and hugged into the bathroom by Zhou Jiangxing that day. Originally, he was soaked in the bathtub and Zhou Jiangxing cleaned up for him. After a while, he didn't know what was going on and climbed on someone’s lap and sat again. Then I fainted.

    Tang Wang covered his face, his exposed ears were red, and finally hid under the quilt, pretending that nothing happened.

    On Sunday, the other three in the dormitory all slept together until noon.

    "What do you have for lunch? How about barbecue?".Zhong Shen breathed out and slowly sat on the bed to change clothes.

    "Hush, Tangtang is still sleeping." Xiao Qiwang winked, and Zhong Shen immediately lowered his voice.

    "How can this kid sleep like this? He was asleep when we came back last night. Now we wake up and he is still asleep. It's a Tangtang Pig." Zhong Shen muttered softly.

    "Bucket! I heard it!" Tang Wang kicked off the quilt and took the small rice cake and smashed it at the person diagonally across from him.

    "Does it smell like beef?" Zhong Shen caught the rice crust and took a look at the taste and took it apart.

    When Tang Wang patted his face and turned out a pack of beef smell to wash, he threw it to Zhong Shen by the way.

    "Tangtang, your face is so red." Xia Miaomiao grabbed Tang Wang's arm and stuffed a bottle of sunscreen.

.Before washing his face, Tang Wang stared at himself in the mirror with blushing cheeks. When he fell asleep, he dreamed of that night inexplicably. When he got up, he looked at his phone face again.

    After patted with cold water, the color on Tang Wang's face gradually faded.

    Xia Miaomiao's sunscreen smelled of coconut milk, and the air that Tang Wang breathed after applying his face was stained with coconut milk. With a coconut milk-flavored face, Tang Wang went to lunch with everyone.

    "Tangtang, you have an x-line card, you can get a discount!"

    "You pay, I'll go to the toilet." Tang Wang gave Xia Miaomiao the phone and walked to the toilet by himself.

    Halfway through, Tang Wang remembered something suddenly turned and ran back.

    "Miaomiao!"

    "What's wrong?"

    When Tang Wang arrived, Xia Miaomiao had already paid the money, and the page happened to stay on WeChat. You could see the last message from Zhou Jiangxing.

."Don't worry, my mouth is tight." Xia Miaomiao snickered and returned the phone to Tang Wang.

    "..." Embarrassed.

    Xiao Qiwang and Zhong Shen didn't notice Tang Wang and Xia Miaomiao at all.

    On the way back, Xia Miaomiao still couldn't hold back the gossip.

    "How do you look?"

    "Super invincible commander!" Tang Wang hesitated for a moment without replying.