Chapter 55

Caught off guard, Tang Wang was declared married in public.

    When Zhou Jiangxing retorted, Tang Wang had a strange hunch in his heart. Now that the hunch came true, he couldn't help but look back at Zhao Yue. The other party was still standing there in a daze, looking like he hadn't reacted to his married status.

    On the way home, Tang Wang was scanning the school forum. Sure enough, he saw his name, and he started taking the exam and didn't need to review it. At this time, the speed of the gossip news spread was terrible.

    The friend who thought Zhou Jiangxing was the new teacher had already sent a message to ask if Tang Wang was married to the new teacher.

    [Tang Wang: He is not a new teacher, he is simply my husband. 】

.Although he can get married at this age, most of them are in school so many people will be curious about the news of marriage. But if Tang Wang doesn’t reply to his friends well, he is afraid that the gossip on the forum will turn into him and school after he gets home. The teacher is married.

    Tang Wang took a look at the forum after replying, because several passers-by had seen Zhou Jiangxing, and everyone's attention was on whether the husband of this classmate Tang was as handsome as passers-by said.

    "Wait for me at the school gate tomorrow. The forums have spread. I'm afraid someone will come to watch us tomorrow." Tang Wang looked at the forum and discussed with Zhou Jiangxing.

    "I don't worry about you alone." Zhou Jiangxing hit the notebook keyboard constantly, and on the screen was a digital report that Tang Wang couldn't understand.

    "You can lend me a bodyguard.".Tang Wang also wanted to feel that there were a few brawny men in black behind him when he was traveling, and he put on his sunglasses again. Then there was no Zhao Yue and Li Yue who came to the school to find fault.

    "Want to borrow a bodyguard?" The sound of typing on the keyboard suddenly stopped, and Zhou Jiangxing suddenly turned to look at Tang Wang with a smile, "There are some things you haven't said clearly."

    "Speak clearly before talking about bodyguards."

    Tang Wang looked dumbfounded at Zhou Jiangxing's initiative to move to the opposite car door and distance him from him. In my impression, Zhou Jiangxing wanted to stick to him every time. Don Wang paused and finally remembered that there was an unresolved incident concerning Zhou Jianggou's remarks.

    "Why don't you change my remarks to Don Cat? Don Cat? Don Cat?"

    Zhou Jiangxing sneered.

    "Tangtang, read these names again?"

    It's like a nickname between husband and wife, weird and crooked.

    "Why don't you change it to Tang Gouzi?".Tang Wang watched Zhou Jiangxing finished typing the current line and took out his mobile phone, then tapped his avatar and started typing.

    This matter should be considered resolved, right? Tang Wang thought about it and changed Zhou Jiangxing's remarks to Zhoujiang Special Lines. It is a man who definitely likes this remark.

    Zhou Jiangxing typed soon after Tang Wang bowed his head and changed the remarks, Zhou Jiangxing continued to type on the keyboard. Tang Wang's screenshot remarks were sent to Zhou Jiangxing and a meme emoticon package was sent.

    Obviously, Zhou Jiangxing couldn't satisfy Zhou Jiangxing at all with a meme emoji now. Someone closed the computer with a "click" after reading the phone, and Zhou Jiangxing put Tang Wang in his arms after putting it in a safe position.