Chapter 75

On the 30th day of the new year, red lanterns were hung in front of every building in the community. Tang Wang was wrapped in a large white down jacket and a fluffy white scarf. He looked like a white dumpling. He stretched out his hand on Zhou Jiangxing. Stepped on the dead leaves with one foot deep and one shallow foot in his pocket, making a crisp sound.

    "Chinese New Year, put a little more chili in the evening. Brother Baixing." Dad has to come back late on duty today. Dad and Zhou Jiangxing cook the New Year’s Eve dinner. Tang Wang wants to eat the hot and spicy boiled pork slices. On the road, Zhou Jiangxing perseveres.

    "How many spoonfuls of peppers are you throwing away?" Zhou Jiangxing knew the level of spicy food for some people and asked deliberately.

    Tang Wang curled his mouth and made a gesture, three spoons.

    "Half a spoon."

    "People bargain half and turn around at most, you are too much!" For Tang Wang, half a spoon and not adding spicy at all is a concept.

.Regardless of whether Tang Wang acted like a baby or pretended to be angry, Zhou Jiangxing couldn't make Zhou Jiangxing feel soft.

    When he returned home, Tang Wang went to look for his eldest dad again, and Tang Wang was stunned when he looked at him, and he obediently went to the door to paste the Spring Festival couplets.

    The big dad in the room and Zhou Jiangxing had a clear division of labor. They were talking happily to prepare the New Year's Eve dinner. Tang Wang stood at the gate listening to the conversation inside and sent Zhou Jiangxing an emoticon pack of cats and punches.

    Zhou Jiangxing's cell phone was placed on the table in the living room, and the cell phone turned on. The people in the kitchen obviously didn't know. Tang Wang dullly pasted one side of the couplets while chatting with Xia Miaomiao and the others in the group.

    While chatting, Tang Wang forgot what he was doing, and sat down on the steps of the entrance of the house. Except for some familiar and unfamiliar friends in the dormitory group, they all sent blessings, and some of them would naturally greet them when replying.

.When typing, Zhou Cang also sent a message, Tang Wang clicked in, and Zhou Cang stood by the fish pond in the old house and took a selfie.

    [Zhou Cang: Sister-in-law, am I handsome? 】

    [Tang Shui Shop: Very handsome. 】

    [Tang Shui Shop: Did you spend your 30th year in the old house? 】

    [Zhou Cang: We had a reunion dinner with Grandpa at noon, and we went back to each house in the evening. Grandpa didn't like watching everyone run together at night, which was annoying. 】

    [Zhou Cang: We will withdraw the new year's money after a while, hehehe, I'm going to get rich. 】

    Tang Wang replied his congratulations, cut back to the dormitory group, chatting and chatting Tang Wang suddenly found a shadow over him, and a smell of ginger came from behind him.

    "Tangtang, are the Spring Festival couplets ready?" Zhou Jiangxing's deep voice rose from behind.

.Tang Wang looked up at Zhou Jiangxing, who was standing behind him with a piece of ginger in his hand, and pulled his apron to his feet.

    "It's ready soon!"

    Tang Wang quickly posted the Spring Festival couplets and closed the door. He was delayed for more than half an hour when he saw the phone.