Chapter 44

Tang Wang didn't know how he had the courage to say such things. If Zhou Jiangxing couldn't do it, how did the one in his stomach come from?

    All that said, it is not that the WeChat chat can be withdrawn within two minutes. Tang Wang watched Zhou Jiangxing's face sink a little bit and he became angry. Tang Wang could clearly perceive Zhou Jiangxing's emotions.

    Instead, he was angry when others said that he could not do it. Tang Wang changed Zhou Jiangxing's remarks to Zhou Jiang's special trip, and then sent him a screenshot.

    Tang Wang stood quietly at the door of the room and watched Zhou Jiangxing.

    Tang Wang sent a few more emoticons, but Zhou Jiangxing still ignored them.

    The angry old man really couldn't make Tang Wang secretly complain.

    Assistant Tao should know what to do at this time. Tang Wang sent a message and saw a prompt in the chat box between the two.

    [You are not his friend yet. .Please send a friend verification request first. After the other party has passed the verification, you can chat. 】

    "Assistant Tao deleted me?"

    Tang Wang flipped through the chat log to confirm if he had any words that were not good enough to offend people.

    A boss and an assistant Tang Wang couldn't handle it.

    Dad and little dad are not there, Zhou Jiangxing sits at the computer for work temporarily, and Tang Wang can't bother him.

    Thinking about waiting for someone to finish their work before coaxing, thinking about it, fell asleep on the sofa.

    When Tang Wang woke up, he found that he was already lying on the bed. He turned his head and saw Zhou Jiangxing's serious profile.

    "What time did Zhou Jiang go?" Tang Wang, who remembered that some people were angry because of certain things, said deliberately.

    "..."

    "Zhou Jiang is very good. Didn't I sleep on the sofa, did you bring me here?" Tang Wang continued to shout.

."Zhou Jiang is special..."

    Tang Wang's words were interrupted by a burst of coughing. He slowly looked at the source of the sound. Little Dad was standing at the door of the room speechlessly.

    "Tangtang, pay attention, not only your husband but also others at home." Yu Yin put the fruit in his hand in the nearest place and went out, closing the door for them by the way.

    Tang Wang lay back on the bed awkwardly and heard Zhou Jiangxing's low laugh. This person must have seen it early in the morning, and deliberately did not remind him.

    "It's even." Zhou Jiangxing patted Tang Wang gently across the quilt.

    "Yeah." Tang Wang's voice came out of the quilt, muffled, and he seemed reluctant to listen.

    "Unhappy?" Zhou Jiangxing patted again.

    "Can you be happy to be slapped on the bottom?" Tang Wang grabbed his butt and got out of the quilt, staring at Zhou Jiangxing viciously.

    "Accident.".Zhou Jiangxing calmly recalled the feeling of the hand just now.

    The computer kept popping up messages that someone was looking for Zhou Jiangxing, and Tang Wang, who was about to say something, held back when he saw it, leaving Zhou Jiangxing to work in the room alone and went out by himself.