Chapter 20

After lunch, Tang Wang and Liao Yuanbin went to the afternoon class together, pretending that Tang Wang was not happy, and sat alone in the back row.

    In the afternoon, the professors of the elective courses were notoriously good-tempered. Everyone didn't listen to the class very seriously. Tang Wang worked hard and took notes while the row sitting in front of him was always whispering.

    "Give me your roommate's cell phone number, and I will invite you to dinner later." said one of the boys and his girlfriend next to him.

    "What are you doing?" The girlfriend was wary.

    "Don't get me wrong, it is the senior in my dormitory upstairs who wants to know your roommate, Xue Hongbo from the student union of that school."

    "Are you sick? The forums say that your senior is a scumbag. As soon as the incident about p was arrested, several girls all came out and said that it was their boyfriend. Yesterday he was photographed with whom The girls are eating together, and now you still want to get my roommate? You don’t spend time with him."

.The boy was shut up by his girlfriend, and he dared not mention the phone number anymore.

    Tang Wang sat behind and listened, feeling a lot of depression in his heart, thinking that after going back to the dormitory and flipping through the forum, he would soon be able to get his dad off work.

    "Did anybody in your dormitory receive a call for medical examination, Cici?" The boy changed the subject instead of being said by his girlfriend.

    "No, but a girl in the dormitory next door received it and asked her to check it again."

    "The fat man in our dormitory was scared to death when he received it. As a result, many people have received calls this year. This hospital is just making a fuss and basically there is nothing wrong with it."

    Tang Wang was listening carefully, and Liao Yuanbin hit him with his arm.

    "Someone in the dormitory next to me also received a call, do you have it?"

    Tang Wang wanted to say that he also received it, but the bell rang after class interrupted him.

.After class, Tang Wang inquired around, and it was almost the same as the couple who sat before. Many people received calls this year. Now Tang Wang didn't panic anymore. He thought about it and didn't tell his little dad. It would not be too late to wait until he went to the hospital to check and confirm.

    The three people who reported the name of the dish in the evening were going to eat pizza. Tang Wang wanted to eat it, but his throat hurt when he talked and told him that he could not eat it.

    Reluctantly sent away the three-person group of food names, Tang Wang ate the small half of the watermelon he bought in the dormitory alone, and the watermelon was better than the light and tasteless green noodles.

    Tang Wang looked at the durian on the bedside and put it in the drawer silently. The durian got angry and waited for his throat to heal before eating.

    Eating the watermelon, Tang Wang saw the three people in the group posting dinner photos and blocked the group angrily.

    Then Zhou Jiangxing's news came over.

.[Zhou Jiangxing: Today, the gym is doing activities. Check in for two hours to send durian snail noodles. I asked the front desk to leave a bag for you to get it at night without checking in. 】

    [Tang Shui Shop: Thank you boss! I'll go after I eat the watermelon! 】

    Tang Wang bought a small watermelon. It tasted fast. It didn't take long for him to settle half of the watermelon and go to the gym.