Chapter 1

A taxi at the entrance of the majestic Nanhua University made a harsh slam brake in order to avoid passers-by taking pictures.

    Tang Wang stepped vainly, holding the door of the car unsteadily and getting out of the car.

    The taxi driver received someone from the airport who had been paying attention to the little handsome boy. Seeing that his pale face had become more sickly, he couldn't help asking after he removed the suitcase.

    "There is a hospital one kilometer ahead. Would you like to see a handsome guy?"

    Tang Wang waved his hand and said thank you hoarsely and closed the door.

    The sun in the late summer was not as hot as the midsummer. Tang Wang only stood for a short while, but he felt dizzy. The body's soreness is even more sour than when he was a child after fighting in a group fight. Think about the dormitory who is still some distance away from the school gate, Tang Wang gritted his teeth and moved slowly by the luggage lever.

.The food stall in front of the school was surrounded by many students, and the mixed taste of various foods made Tang Wang even more uncomfortable.

    "Have you heard, we Xue Xicao is back single!"

    "It was spread early. It is said that his predecessor had cheated and was arrested. He was sad and didn't come to the school for several days. Only when he used alcohol to dissolve his sorrow, he leaked a word with the ministers of the student union."

    Tang Wang stopped suddenly and looked up at a few people who were still gossiping in front of a certain stall.

    "It doesn't matter if the Xue family is handsome and long-legged. My roommate had just joined the student union and Xue Xicao was gentle and patient with the newcomers. I heard from the dormitory next door that Xue Xicao's predecessor hooked up with a rich man."

    "This is too disgusting. I feel sorry for Xue Xicao. I just saw him in the student union. Although he is very haggard, he is more handsome. People just don't know how to cherish. What's wrong with money? Yeah!"

."Isn't that person in our school, which department?"

    "I think the forum says it's German, and the people are pretty and cute, isn't it just the tune that some wealthy people like."

    "Are there any photos?"

    The soft pad in the center of the lever was gripped tightly by the fingers, and the fingers were obviously sunken around. Tang Wang's dry, light-colored lips were bitten and bleeding abruptly. His face was deeply sullen and the ears lingered in the comments of nearby people.

    Anger flooded his body for a moment, making Tang Wang temporarily forget his discomfort. He pulled the lever to change his weakness just now, and took an angry step straight to the school’s student union building.

    Half an hour later, there was a post on Nanhua's forum where couples turned against each other and slapped in public, and the comments quickly broke ten pages.

.At this time, Tang Wang, one of the protagonists of the post, was already lying on the bed in the dormitory. His jacket was thrown aside and he was wearing a loose-fitting t-shirt. There was a piece of skin covered with green and red traces on his waist. Finger marks were faintly visible on the waist.

    A week ago, Tang Wang and his family accidentally saw his boyfriend Xue Hongbo, whom he had been dating for half a year, kissing a beautiful girl outside the cafe.

    After being uncomfortable for a night, he sent a text message to Xue Hongbo the next day and broke up. By coincidence, the school scholarship arrived. Tang Wang immediately packed up his luggage and traveled abroad while his visa had not expired.