Chapter 48

Zhou Jiangxing and Tang Wang didn't move, but it didn't mean that the others didn't move. The servants who heard the voice soon ran over and immediately pulled away the two people who were in a group.

    As Zhou Jiangxing said, Zhou Cang unilaterally abused food, a young guy with the second lieutenant colonel, and a 30-year-old who did not exercise for many years, the ending was obvious.

    After a while at the birthday party, Zhou Cang made a measured move, instead of hitting the person in the face, he hit Zhou Min with his fists. Zhou Min was beaten violently by a younger brother, and even kicked at the end of his weakness, leaving a shoe print on Zhou Cang's pants.

    "Sister-in-law, how is my fighting level, let him slap the horn to quarrel you before." Zhou Cang was too lazy to care about Zhou Min when he saw Zhou Jiangxing and Tang Wang who were standing not far away, stepping forward and asking for credit.

    "Don't avenge personal revenge in our name." .After Zhou Jiangxing broke through Zhou Cang, he gave Zhou Min a warning look at the dissatisfied face, and the other party immediately followed the servant to take the medicine.

    Zhou Cang curled his lips and raised his fists in the direction where Zhou Min had left, and then looked at the two of them.

    "Have you seen Grandpa? He didn't embarrass his sister-in-law, did he?"

    Tang Wang shook his head and said no.

    "That's good, you will be walking around for a while after leaving the seat. I'll change my clothes." Zhou Cang patted the shoe prints on his legs and looked around and found a servant to take him to change clothes.

    Everyone was gone. Zhou Jiangxing led Tang Wang and walked him around in the house. There were more rooms in the house and it was not interesting to see the outside scenery, mainly to see some historical decorations.

    "Zhou Cang and Zhou Min have a private feud?" The age difference between the two was more than a round. It seemed that there was no intersection. Tang Wang was a little curious, so he asked Zhou Jiangxing.

.Zhou Jiangxing took Tang Wang to a study room and opened the window, facing the garden at the back of the house. Although it was indistinguishable at night, the natural floral scent drifted into the house quietly and refreshingly.

    The two sat down by the window, and Zhou Jiangxing explained to Tang Wang.

    "Zhou Cang's father is more like the old man. Zhou Shaojun has a big project for his father to sign and agree to. Zhou Cang's father saw that there was a problem with the old man and said that the project was dirty. Zhou Shaojun was bitterly looking for a bunch of gangsters to think and teach. To teach people, Zhou Min secretly found the head of the gangsters behind his father's back and added money to buy one of Zhou Cang's father's legs. Although the last leg was fine and left the root of the disease, Zhou Cang has been against Zhou Shaojun and Zhou Min's father and son."

    Tang Wang's motion of drinking water froze, and silently put the water cup back, digesting the matter.

."Because these things are too dirty, the old man can't be spread out, so you can't find it on the Internet, you can only find some gossip about the celebrities." Zhou Jiangxing's palm was rubbed on the back of Tang Wang's hand, let him The temperature of the hands can be warmer.

    "The interface was not cut out when you asked me to check the pickup code last time, so I saw it." Before Tang Wang asked Zhou Jiangxing to take the initiative to confess.

    Tang Wang didn't want to say this, but from these things, it was even more obvious that Zhou Jiangxing's previous days were sad. He wanted to know the bad things Zhou Jiangxing had experienced.