Chapter 66

Tang Wang drank too much water to sleep halfway at night and woke up. Tang Wang got out of bed in a daze and was helped by Zhou Jiangxing.

    "You haven't slept yet?" Tang Wang asked softly with a breath.

    "Sleep in a while."

    Coming out of the toilet, Tang Wang wandered back to the bed, looking sleepily at whom Zhou Jiangxing was talking with his mobile phone.

    The next day, Tang Wang got up early and returned home with Zhou Jiangxing. He slept in the car and got out of the car and was a little unconscious. Tang Wang opened his eyes as soon as he entered the elevator. He sniffed the faint fragrance of bread in the elevator.

    "Want to eat it?" Zhou Jiangxing looked at Tang Wang's greedy cat, and pinched his nose, "Let Aunt Yang make it for you. Dad said that sweet ones can't be eaten too much."

    The elevator stopped on the first floor, and when the residents walked in, more scent of bread was brought in.

    "Where does the smell come from?".Tang Wang whispered to Zhou Jiangxing.

    "Which family's Mr. Zeng gave the bread to the front desk, and it smelled delicious." The residents who came in heard Tang Wang's words and answered his doubts.

    "Yesterday, Mr. Zeng's cooperation is estimated to be successful." Tang Wang guessedly said to Zhou Jiangxing after getting out of the elevator.

    Sure enough, Zeng Zhurong brought a cake down this afternoon.

    "The cake was chosen by my friend's kid. The little boy liked the rainbow and chose a rainbow cake."

    There is also a car model made of chocolate on the opened cake. Tang Wang thinks that the child chose it quite cutely.

    Tang Wang took a picture and sent it to Zhou Cang, calling him to eat the cake car model and leave it to him.

    Zhou Cang went out as soon as he heard it. He said he was going to the parking lot to take a look at the purple sports car.

.Mr. Zeng sat at home for a while and said that the party went well yesterday, so he ordered a cake for his daughter to celebrate.

    I'm familiar with Mr. Zeng. I always listen to him about his daughter. Tang Wang lives upstairs and downstairs. I haven't seen him.

    "My wife took her to the amusement park to play, and I will take her over to play another day."

    After talking to Zeng Zhurong, the descendants went back, and it happened that Zhou Cang also arrived at Zhou Jiang to pick up the people. Tang Wang thought why Zhou Cang would stay in the parking lot for a while, who knew that the two would be back in a few minutes.

    Zhou Cang tilted his head to ignore Zhou Jiangxing, who was a little shorter than Zhou Jiangxing, he looked up in amazement.

    "Have you quarreled with your brother?"

    "It's uncomfortable not to see the car." Zhou Jiangxing still has work to do, so Zhou Cang stayed with Tang Wang to play.

.Tang Wang found that Zhou Cang was very concerned about his emotional life today. Tang Wang told him about the jealousy of the two who went to the little dad's house yesterday.

    "Assistant Tao has a younger brother?" Zhou Cang and Tao Heng are fairly familiar and have never heard of the other side having a younger brother.

    "They look alike."

    Zhou Cang was very interested in Tao Heng's younger brother and couldn't help but harass Tao Heng and asked about his younger brother. After chatting for a long time, he suddenly remembered that his topic was too far off and asked about Tang Wang's love life again.