Chapter 16

The father and son went home to the supermarket and picked a durian. After the meal, Tang Pingzhan washed the dishes and Tang Wang unpacked the durian shells and put them on the plate.

    "Are you busy with school work at the end of the month? Your little dad and I are going out to play for two days. If you want to go, you can ask for leave for you." Tang Pingzhan washed the dishes and threw Tang Wang's peeled durian shell into the trash can.

    "It's quite busy, and I signed up as a volunteer for the marathon." Tang Wang packed the durian and brought it out. "Dad, you guys have fun. Remember to bring me souvenirs and gifts."

    "There are gifts. I'm afraid I won't eat the local products." Yu Yin called to Lao Gong to sit down with his son, and passed the guide to Tang Wang by the way. "We plan to go to the beach. The local products are all seafood for you. No one can eat."

    "Forget it, I'm just going to lose weight." Tang Wang sighed, holding a piece of durian before taking a bite, the durian was cut off by his dad.

."What durian should I eat for weight loss, I will eat it for you."

    Tang Wang once again watched eagerly as his little dad brought a plate of durian into the house with his big dad.

    After listening to the durian smell left on his hands, Tang Wang opened a treasure and checked the logistics. The gym clothes will arrive tomorrow, and Shiniren will go to the gym to eat dried durian tomorrow.

    Resigned to his fate, he returned to the room. Tang Wang drove the computer to catch up with his homework. His keyboard arm had been bent for a while and started to tingle. Just when Tang Wang was about to take a break, the knock on the door came from outside accompanied by the voice of little dad.

    "How's the arm? I'll show it to you."

    As soon as Yu Yin entered Tang Wang, he smelled durian on his body.

    "Don't smell it, it's in the stomach of my big dad and me." Yu Yin took Tang Wang and sat on the side of the bed, and checked his arm. "It's just a slight sprain."

.Yu Yin came with medicated oil, and he helped Tang Wang massage for a while, and the tingling arm started to feel hot and a little sour, but it was obviously better than before.

    The soft warm yellow shining on Yu Yin's body, showing the unabashed concern in his eyes, Tang Wang blinked and hugged Yu Yin suddenly.

    "Thank you little dad."

    Yu Yin was stunned and then rubbed Tang Wang's hair with a smile.

    "How grown up, still acting like a baby."

    It's getting late. Yu Yin is going to work tomorrow. Tang Wang took his little dad out of the room and heard the sound of the door closing in their room. Then he sat back on his bed.

    He was lying on his side on the newly changed bed sheet, the quilt under his head exuded the faint smell of laundry detergent, Tang Wang's gaze fell on the photo taken by the bed.

    Tang Wang didn't know who his biological parents were. The eldest dad and the little dad who have taken care of him since he can remember him. .He had never heard of how they picked him up, and they loved him unreservedly as if they were biological children.

    He knows that his family is different from others. They are both parents. He has only two dads, and the dads never took him to meet relatives and friends, but Tang Wang knows that his dads are as affectionate as other people's husbands and wives.