Chapter 68

As the Spring Festival approached, Zhou Jiangxing’s company was almost busy, and resumed cooking for Tang Wang daily.

    After the three-month dangerous period, Tang Wang went to the hospital for another check-up. The adults and his stomach were very healthy. The classmates who left the laboratory in Tang Pingzhan school during the winter vacation worked for another ten days and then the laboratory was over. While resting at home, Tang Pingzhan would always make delicious food and send it to Tang Wang.

    Zhou Jiangxing took the two dads back home and the family had a meal this day, Yu Yin had a holiday, and by the way, he celebrated Tang Wang's smooth passing of the first three months.

    "Are you going back there with Jiang Xing during the New Year?" Yu Yin and Tang Wang asked while sitting on the balcony while everyone was in the kitchen.

."I haven't asked..." At the beginning, the little dad and the big dad were making a lot of trouble with the family during the Chinese New Year. They were all three of them traveling outside. Tang Wang didn't expect that he would get married so suddenly this year, and it was not convenient to go out. , "Dad, are you still going out?"

    "If you don't go out anymore, you and Jiang Xing will come home if you don't go there, and we will celebrate the New Year together." Yu Yin doesn't want the two children to go back to see the bad-hearted person during the New Year.

    After speaking, Aunt Yang came over with a plate of pastries. Yu Yinting loved to eat these and tasted a piece and found that it tasted good. The pastry was delivered by Mr. Zeng last night, and Tang Wang told his little dad about Mr. Zeng.

    "His daughter is very cute, but I haven't seen it since that time. Mr. Zeng said that he sent the child to live with his parents. The little boy with him is a bit like me. Next time I have a chance to meet me. Send a photo to my little dad."

.Tang Wang is Yu Yin and Tang Ping Zhan's babies from their infants. It looks like they are the same size as Tangtang. Yu Yin also wants to see it.

    After lunch, the family sat together to have some tea and chat, Yu Yin directly inquired about Zhou Jiangxing's plan for the New Year.

    When Zhou Jiangxing was speaking, Tang Wang looked at him, gaze straight up his arm, every time Zhou Jiangxing uttered a sentence, Tang Wang would slide his Adam's apple up and down. Tang Wang moved his nut's fingers and wanted to touch it.

    A cough interrupted Tang Wang's thoughts. Seeing Xiao Da's jokes, Tang Wang retracted his gaze and pretended to continue eating his nuts nonchalantly.

    During the New Year, Zhou Jiangxing would not go back to the old house and take Tangtang to spend with his little dad, but there were many people who came to visit after the third grade.

.Having finalized the plan for the New Year, Tang Wang was a little sleepy by relying on Zhou Jiangxing, and his little dad saw him urging him to take a nap like this. Tang Wang lay back on the bed and heard the doorbell ring when he was about to fall asleep.

    The whole person was lazy and sleepy. Tang Wang was lying on the bed and didn't want to move. It was probably Mr. Zeng who could directly ring the doorbell. Zhou Jiangxing didn't intend to care about Tang Wang, but Tang Wang vaguely heard the child's voice.

    Did Mr. Zeng bring Yaoyao here? Tang Wang immediately went out to take a look sober, and at a glance he saw Yaoyao who was being held by her little dad. Yaoyao seemed to have just returned from the outside, and her clothes were so wrapped up that she was pink and tender.